Chapter #1

Rainbowdash POV:

I woke up too my beloved partner in my arms fast asleep. She's wonderful. We moved in together after we have been dating for about 2 and a half years. Her family wasn't the best to be supportive. Well to be exact they kicked her out when she turned 18. So I just offered her to live with me. Everything's been fantastic we've lived with each other for about 4 months now! But every time I think of her memories have been fuzzy? I wonder whys that's been happening. She's also been feeling lighter. Like she's not gaining weight? But everything she eats, its like a lucid dream..

Ive been wondering why lately but times have been really happy we go on date nights every Sunday! We've been going on walks been going to fields all that fun stuff! Today's another Sunday so we are going hiking this afternoon!

I take applejack a little before she starts moving around a bit. Atleast she's thinking about waking up haha.  She finally wakes up and goes straight to the bathroom. I would do that too to be honest. She never answers me when I speak to her though. Well mostly because she went mute after all the death threats her family sent her when she came out to them.. I try not to be rude about it she's under a lot of stress.. I follow her to the bathroom and brush my teeth along with her. Morning breath isnt lovely. I go out and let her change. I go to the kitchen while she's changing and cook a omelet  for her. She comes through the hallway and comes behind me while I'm setting down her omelet on a plate and she hugs me from behind. She feels cold? I dont know why maybe because it's cold in the house. I turn around and give her a kiss on her forehead she smiled in returned. I set her plate on the table and she goes to eat. I go back to the hallway through the bathroom door to change.

I got down changing and go to the kitchen. Applejacks on the sofa and I see she's done eating. So I pick up her plate and wash it off of course! I make myself a omelet aswell and take it to the table to eat all while applejack is watching the television. The quiet was nice but I'd miss when she would laugh and we would sing to some crappy musical. Fun days why is it so fuzzy to remember? I shove it off and go to clean my dish. Easy day so far. Better then nothing. I go to sit down on the sofa with applejack after putting the plate to dry.

"Hello love!" I say looking at the TV
She smiles in return.
"You still up for hiking today?" I turn to look at her.
She gives a thumbs up with a nod.
"We should be good to leave once I'm done packing some waters and stuff for us, sound good?" I tell her
She nods at rainbowdash.
"Great let me get packing!" I say

I get up from the sofa to get packing. I head to our shared room to get a backpack. Then straight back out to pack the stuff we need to carry on us.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Okay end of chapter 1 this book is gonna be short and angsty so be prepared lol

Word count: 577