Unfortunate..

——7:30pm-setting:House-PoV:Rainbow-dash——

I wake up to something cold.. yet comforting. What is it? I turn my head to the side and see a unconscious Apple Jack. Weird.. i remember her being warm and huggable. Maybe it was the whether outside? Or the Air Conditioning? Whatever it was didn't matter. What did matter was why was I up earlier then Apple Jack? She always wakes up earlier then me. Its nothing to worry about I'm sure. Shes probably tired from yesterdays rock climbing. Thats it. I hope..

Nothing was wrong i was probably just paranoid.. yeah paranoid haha. But my mind was telling me something else..

I ignore the feeling and push Apple Jacks arm off my chest to get up. Although her arm feels light as a feather? Cold and light? That could be because shes asleep nothing else.. what can I do at, i look at the clock to see its 9am. What was i doing up at 9am? Oh well. I continue with a normal morning routine of brushing my rainbow highlights and brown hair, brushing my teeth, and changing into appropriate clothing. I Didn't feel like showering this morning. I had this weird feeling in my stomach when i hear the door open. Who was that? I turn around to applejack staring at me with pale skin and black bags under her eyes. She looked almost dead.. she was smiling though? Shes just probably sick or tired.

"Good morning dear." I say. She smiles weakly in return.
"How was ur sleep." I try lighting up the room with a happy tone. She looks down and signs to me "not so great. How was urs?"
"Delightful dear but u need to rest you look like a ghost." I say in a sarcastic tone. She starts giggling a bit. She starts to walk towards the bed. Funny i don't hear her footsteps. Maybe she has a lighter foot now a days. Oh well..

I start heading to the kitchen to cook something for me and Apple Jack to eat. I found some canned tomato soup in the cabinet and started to make some in a pot. I started thinking of whats been happening these past months. And overall everyone has been rude or weirded out by me and Apple Jack maybe its because we are lesbian? I can't really tell. But ever since that one accident Apple Jack stopped talking and started acting weird.. i thought it was a cause of shock from her. But it stayed that way for these past months since then. Maybe its better we forgot it. It was a really bad accident anyways.

Suddenly i feel a pair of arms around my waist. I jump in shock and turn swiftly to see apple jack half asleep on my back. I calm my breathing and force myself to reality still looking at apple jack on the side of my eye. I see Apple Jack point to something on the other side of my body. I turn in the direction of it and see the soup burning and bubbling like crazy. I cant feel Apple Jacks heart beat or the way her body goes when she giggles at stupid things i do. Im really being paranoid right now.. thats all right? This is really unfortunate for me.

———————————————————————————
I HAVENT POSTED IN FOREVER HI GUYS :D
SO THATS IT ILL POST IN A FEW HOURS OR DAYS PROBABLY BYE!
Words: 579