Hiking

I finished packing and went to the front room where applejack was in.

"Darling, I'm done packing! Should we head out now? Don't want our reservation being taken." I say
She nods her head excitedly.
"We'll come on then!" I say heading out the door
She dashes from her seat out the door to the car.

I get in the drivers seat and started the car. Once the car heated up I pulled out the drive through. A few minutes in I pull over to get gas. Great I didn't fill the tank last time. Damn this is a set back. Oh well. I head inside the gas station and grab some chips. I pull out my phone heading to the check out. I look up at the man behind the counter and ask for 20$ on 3. He nods and  I pay for my chips. Whilst leaving I could see a pouting applejack. I guess she wanted chips too. I'm walking towards the car and I put the gas in the car once I'm there. I open the car door and look at applejack.

"Sorry love i didnt know what type you wanted!" I say lightly grinning
She looks away from me in a pout.
"Sorry ill make it up at the hiking spot okay?"
"You'll get first pick from the chips!" I say
She turns back with a smile.

I open the car door when I notice the gas is done. I put it back and close the gas. I go back in the car and start driving again. Applejack reaches for the radio to put on a song. What song now? She puts on airplanes by B.o.B (I could really use a wish rn wish rn 😩 I'm playing I'm playing😡 pretend that sentence doesn't exist 😬) she puts on heatwaves but glass animals (good song 😩) and starts to dance to the beat. I start humming along with her dancing.

🌸^^^^time skip^^^^🌸

It's been maybe a good hour and we got there. Applejack fell asleep in the car. I shake her awake and I grab the backpack from the back. We get off and go inside the place for equipment to hike.

"Hi ma'am equipment for two please!"I say to the front lady
She looks confused? Wonder why..
"Okay Thats 50$ please?" She says
"Okay that's fine!" I say and hand her the money.

I gave applejack the equipment and she puts it on fine. Wonder why that lady gave us a look. I shove it off and put on my equipment. We head out to the mountains and start hiking.

🌸^^^time skip^^^🌸 🌸Bet you're single if you're reading this so no date for you 😬🌸

We were very tired after getting down from the mountains. Applejack drunk two waters and ate a bag of chips. I drunk a bottle of water and half of chips were eaten by me. We finally get down and we go to the front to see the lady a bit pissed. Oh well. I go return the equipment and we leave. We both get in the car and head off.

🌸^^^ time skip because I'm lazy^^^🌸

We get home and go straight to bed. Fun day on a Sunday..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey bestie like my new skips 😈
Bet you do 🙄💅
Next chapters probably the last idk told you it was short 😬👌

Word count: 557