Cuddles (Fluff)

did i quickly write this before publishing the chapter before this?
yes, yes i did >:)

(ft.freddy pov)

As i was sitting on the couch, it was rainging out side. ''you can barely see anything out there...i hope there wont be any thunder tonight'' baby say with a hint of concern. ''it does look scary out there...'' ft.foxy said. ''oh really?~'' ennard said before appearing behing foxy and saying a simple "boo".
and that was all it took to scare foxy. . ''what was that for!?'' "nothing, i just wanted to scare you" foxy and enard started bickering at eachother and circus baby came to stop it. "alright you two thats enough" she said with her eyes glowing a nice bright green. "besides foxy, you dont need to be scared of ennard. hes basically like spaghetti but dumb". ennard looked at baby with a hurt expression on his face. "yeah ennard your not that scary anymore. i mean, sometimes you are but sometimes your not. and its mostly not''. Everybody agreed. ''maybe its because he only looks like a pile of wires that managed to form itself into a human form with a mask'' bon bon said. ''and sometimes when he lays down he looks like spaghetti but holloween themed...''. freddy Added. ''why are all of you so mean, what did i ever do to you??" ennard asked.
"you existed" everyone agreed. ennard then stomped away and went to hide who knows where.
evryone laughed but it was soon inturupted when a loud boom was heard. it was the thunder. foxy then jumped and clinged onto me. i blushed. a soft giggle was heard from ballora and baby.

i looked at her then looked at foxy. they were slightly shaking. they mustve realized what they were doing so they stopped and let go. "i-im sorry. i shouldve asked first.." they looked away, slighlty blushing. "no its fine, really! i dont mind. you can continue" after saying that, foxy looked at me and smiled. they then mooved closed to me trying to make sure we could both be comfortable, then held onto my arm. with my other arm, i put it near foxy's head. "is this ok?" i asked. foxy nodded and i started to pet their head.

"are Ballora, BonBon and I third wheeling or did you forget we existed?"

"oh, sorry..."

"Dont be, but stop making me feel single in more ways than one"

Alright im tired lol
hope you all enjoyed tho <3