female!ft. foxy X ft freddy

ft foxy pov.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      me and freddy have been dating for a while now, but im starting to think that hes cheating on me. hes always so secretive these days. its like every time i touch him, he just goes to his room and stays it there for an hour! but today, im going to confront him! ''hey freddy!'' i could tell he did not hear me because he jumped in fear. ''o-oh hey foxy..whats up''. i make my way closer to him, and give him a hug. he sharts to shake. ''u-uh, gotta g-go. bye!'', now all i have to do is follow him. i follow him without being seen. he then runs into his room and slams the door. i try to open it but its locked.i use my claws to see if i can pick the lock. it worked! i silenly open the door, and what i see shocks me. freddy was definatly not cheating on me. nor did he dislike me.he just...ok just thinking about that olone makes me feel...'weird'. ''f-foxy~''. this is making me feel bad for watching, but i like this...i see him touch his member in a slow motion, still moaning my name. ''FOXY?! h-how long h-h-have you been standing there?!". mission failed,i wont get him next time. i enter his room and see that hes trying to hide his member. so i get closer. ''freddy, you and i both know that that i was going to have to find out sooner or later, but you didn't have to hide this from me.. you know i love you, and i love you back'' i then kiss him and move his hand so i can see 'it'. then i look up at freddy who has a dark red blush on his face and is trying not to look up at me. ''freddy...'' no response. ''freddy''. again, no response. ''Fun Time Freddy Fazbear!''. he then looks up at me now that ive finally gotten his attencion. i give him a kiss on his nose. ''freddy, let me help you. please'' ''why? what if i hurt you?".

i give him a hug. ''i dont care about that, as long as we are together. now lets get started~"(i feel like i just turned some of this into a love story for ya'll XD) i stare down at freddys meber then start to like it. ''a-ah~" i start to take the whole thing in my mouth and lick in little circles. ''foxy, i-im going to-'' before he could even finish his sentece he releaces in my mouth. ''well i guess thats it.. but we might have to clean up this-''before i can finise anything, he pulls me into a rough kiss. ''oh foxy, my sweet inocent yet dumb foxy~ its my turn to pleasure you, now just stay still~''. i knew shouldent have helped this fool. but theres something else i notice about him. his once blue ocean eyes were now a blody red. ''f-freddy, calm down.'' he covers my mouth and thrust deeply into me. i scream in pain but its just muffled. ''shut up, i know you like this''. he continues to thrust deeply into me. he starts to nibble on my ear. ''on second thought, i want to hear you moan my name while I f*ck you senseless''. he removes his hand from my mouth then i instantly scream his name. ''FREDDY~" ''thats right, scream your masters name~'' me and freddy both cum but he keeps going. ''F-Freddy *ah~* stop! this is to much *ngh~* i cant d-do th-*hmf~*this for much l-longer~'' i cum again. ''sh*t~ your so tight. *huff* we need to keep going. w-*huff*we HAVE to keep going!'' we both cum, he doesnt stop. *hours later* ''f-f*ck~ im a-alomst there''. THANK GOD. im dying of heat. do you know who many f*cking times i came!?!?.

my prayers then get answered when he realeases for th 12th time inside of me. ''ugh...what happend-... damn. did i really make this much of a mess?...oh well, you chose to help me, now you have to help me clean this up~''..im sorry, what!?''no! im not doing this sh*t!'' ''well if you want then we could do something better thaan cleaning~''.lord have mercy on my soal...if i even have one...''on second thought, maybe ill just clean all of this for you''. your not the only one who has tricks up their sleeve  ''well go get some towels and start~'' ''who said anything about using towels?'' i may cause something again but its worth it~ i lick his member clean. ''see? no towels needed~ now lets clean the rest of this mess~'' he laughes a bit then pulls me into a hug. ''i love you'' ''i love you too fred~''. but then his eyes turn blody red again. ''so how 'bout i 'clean' you?'' ''dont even think about it-'' and i get pulled into a kiss. was 'cleaning' him worth it...yes, yes it was~ (damn, i spent like a hour making this, and i have to use the bathroom. was it worth is? no, hell to the no)