FT.foxy x FT.freddy

(art not made by me)(theye are humans)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         After a long day of performing, the animatronics finally got to relax for a moment. " hey freddy". it was baby. "oh, hey baby. whats up?". she then walks closer. "uh, baby?what are you-" she then gives me a kiss. i try and push her of, no budge. "hey freddy where are..you."that was ft.foxy. "foxy i had nothing to do with this! she kissed me i-'' "did kiss her... im going to my room. freddy, i think you should follow so i can 'talk' to you'' welp, im dead now, i then follow foxy to his room and he pulls me in with him. he locks his door then pins me against the wall. ''u-u-uh foxy?!'' .he bits his lip.'' baby might have kissed you, but thats nothing compaired for what im about to do to you~'' ''well i-i um dont think that-''. foxy then gives me a tender kiss. it was not like baby's, it was..much sweeter and gentle. he then bits my lowwer lip asking for enterence. i reject him, just to see what happens. he then rubs my member. i gasp and that gives foxy a chance to slip his tounge in. he continues to rub my member. "a-ah~ f-foxy, stop~" "how 'bout:...no". he continues to rub me member which is now as hard as a rock by this point. ''ngh~ foxy st-stop it~''. he continues anyways. but then he just.. stops. ''well, you said stop. so i stoped. even though i know you enjoyed it, we will contiue this tommorow. this way, you'll be prepaired~''. he then unloks his door and waits for me to leave. ''freddy? freddy where are you?'' ''sounds like bonbon's lookin' for you. well, intill tommorrow''. i then leave but before i do, foxy give me a soft kiss. i cant beleve im saying this but, i actually cant wait for tomorrow...                                                                                                                                                               ok, double update today because im to lazy to do it tommorrow.