Are you...okay?

No pov
Everyday was the same there was no changing it no matter how hard you tried. Having insults thrown to you back and forth, getting beat at the end of school, coming home with bruises and cuts and for one moving into the dorms would not help you because there will always be someone that will ask what took you so long to get there.

Sure you could have told Mr. Aizawa or even Principal Nezu about this but you didn't want a conflict around this, and bring more trouble to the teachers about this. So you kept coming up with a lie, and every good lie comes with a little bit of truth and everyone believed what you said so far.

"Your work today is to finish question 1-15, they are fairly short so it should be easy. In other words you are dismissed." your teacher said and released you to go back to your dorms. 'Quick, quick, quick, before they stop you.' you said to yourself as you dashed out of the classroom.

"Where do you think you are going? We're not done with you yet." Someone said behind you but you knew that voice all too well, one of your bullies (R/N), [Random name] then the other Monoma, stepped in front of you and blocked your way. "You're not escaping, we told you this from the start." (R/N) said. "But why me? What did I do you gosh dangit?!" You said to at least try and get an answer. "You're the most timid in the class and besides it's fun to play around like this." Monoma explained almost immediately.

In other words, they beat you up but a little longer than you expected.

Todoroki's pov

"Your work today is to finish question 1-15, they are fairly short so it should be easy. In other words you are dismissed." Mr. Aizawa said and I left like I normally would everyday. I thought I would see (Y/N) in the dorms because she dashed out but she wasn't there in the common room but she may have been in her room so i didn't pay attention.

Time skip

It's been a while since I saw (Y/N) and I was starting to get worried so I decided to go back to the school and say to Aizawa I forgot something at the building so I don't get in trouble. I was walking the halls when I saw someone laying near the bathrooms, then I realized that it was (Y/N).

I ran over to her and immediately checked her pulse to find that she was passed out. I picked her up in bridal style and carried her to Mrs. Recovery girl and she was getting healed. (He notified Aizawa that he saw you and took you to Mrs. Recovery girl and he is staying with you)

Time skip a few hours

Your pov

I felt something on my hand and slightly opened my eyes only to see that I'm in the recovery girls office and Todoroki was hunched over the bed, probably asleep holding my hand. I turned my head and saw that it was already 9pm. "Oh (Y/N) dear are you awake?" Recovery girl said to me. "How long have I been here?" "At least 3 hours, you were beaten really bad. Want to tell me what happened?"

*Whole story of how you have been bullied the entire year and that they beat you up because you don't deserve to be in the hero course.*

"Oh boy, that's a lot of information to process, but are you ok with me telling Principal Nezu and Mr. Aizawa? We don't tolerate bullying so if we knew we can prevent this from happening it would be better for you." She said in concern and somewhat relieved. "Yes you can, I have been meaning to tell someone about this but i didn't want to be a bother for everyone." I said in guilt. "I do have another question though, do you have a crush on Todoroki here?" Once she said that my face went flaming with embarrassment. "M-mm-maybe but i would never tell him though, he probably doesn't like me back."

"Nonsense, I think he really likes you. How do you think you got here? He came back to the school because he was worried about you." "R-really?" "Positive, ask him tomorrow. I'm completely sure he will agree with me. Now get to sleep and I'll wake him up so he can get back to the dorm."

I did as she said and when to get some rest even though it was in this office.

*The next morning*

"(Y/N)!!! Where were you last night? We didn't see you come back to the dorm's." Mina said to me.
"I got held back, my parents said they needed me for something and I had to leave school at the end of the day."
"Then what happened to your left hand?"
"Oh while helping my family my hand got burned because we were working with some fire."
"Well I hope that your hand gets better, and last night me and the other girls thought of having a pool party with the class at Y-Momo's house this weekend."
"That sounds fun, I can try and be there."
"Cool! I hope you can be there."

Well this weekend is kinda warm so I guess it's fitting. I'd have to stay inside though because of all the bruises and scars I have.

*Time skip to the party cuz why not, and also I just want to get this out as fast as I can*

"(Y/N) come join us in the pool." "Not right now I just don't feel comfortable going in right now." "Don't be a party pooper." "I'm not trying to be, I'll get in when I feel like it." "Ok then, at least come in before the party is over!" She yelled.

'How am I going to get though this night, I can't go in there, not with all of these scars and bruises.' I said in my head while walking inside the house.

*30 minutes later*

Todo's POV

I saw that Y/N didn't want to go in the pool, that's understandable. When she was in that state I can't imagine how hard I was to go though all of these people worrying about her. She was currently reading a book she brought. It was (fave book), I've read it before and I wanted to know how far she was in it. That's it. I'm going to ask.

"Hey, Y/N? What book are you reading?" "(Fave book)." She said not looking up from the page. "Where are you in it?" I asked in curiously. Somewhere in the middle of the book." She stated flatly and continued reading. 'She's being hard to get to, quick think of a back up plan.' "So what are your plans over summer break?" (Y/N) said. "Oh, just training and studying mostly, my father doesn't usually let me rest often while training."

"Oh that must be hard. So Todoroki, i have been meaning to ask, doyouhavefeelingsforme?" (do you have feelings for me?) She talked fast at the end. "Can you say that again? I could not tell what you said." "I said, do you have feelings for... me?" Then I looked at her in shock. "H-how did you -" "Recovery girl told me, i just wanted to know if it was true." I was still looking at her with shock but then my eyes softened a bit.  (The rest of this is to your own imagination)

Ok ok ok I know what was said in the last "Update" but then I eventually forgot and I have decided to discontinue this oneshot book. I might update it again when I have time and inspiration but now I don't have it and school just started again for me. I don't mind if you DM me if you have a request you want to see done but just know you are probably not going to get it right away. This also applies to my other book as well.