At her house

(I need some inspiration I'm thinking of doing boyfriend scenarios for Todoroki so yeah)

When me and Todoroki were working on the homework I was really stumped on this one question. "Do you need some help with that problem (Y/N)?" He asked "O-Oh yeah some help would be nice. Thanks Todoroki I would really appreciate it." "N-No problem (Y/N)" 'Damn why did I stutter any ways I need to help (Y/N) with this homework so.'

                      ~Time Skip~
Todoroki POV
"Finally done with this homework. We still have some time left, let's watch something." (Y/N) said with a cheerful smile. "Sure I wouldn't mind." *Phone rings* "Oh sorry I have to take this." I exit her room and answered my phone. "Hello." "SHOOOOTTTTOOOO COME HOME NOW!!!"  "I'll be there in a few let me gather my stuff and I'll be on my way." And with that I hung up and walked back in (Y/N)'s room. "Sorry I have to go home now but I'll see you tomorrow." I said to the (H/C) girl. "Oh I guess your dad needs you home. Thanks for helping me with the homework." She moved on instinct and hugged me but I hugged her back. "See you tomorrow Todo." She waves to me as I leave her house. 'Wow, she is so kind like mom, I need to keep her close I don't want to lose someone who I care about anymore than I already have.' It was definitely true I loved her. I loved (Y/N).

(Wow it's like 10pm and I could have done more but I have school tomorrow so umm...... bye.)