When you wake him up

Sorry for the late update just because of school and lack of inspiration. Anyway I hope you enjoy this scenario. (Placed in the dorms)

Saturday afternoon 1:00 PM
Your POV
'I'm hungry. I'm going to get some food from the kitchen.' I thought to myself. While I was in the common room area I see my dual-haired boyfriend Todoroki on the couch.

"Hey Shoto!" I said but no response. 'Huh what's wrong why isn't he answering?' "Uh Shoto? Are you alright?" I questioned but still no response. Suddenly I heard quiet snores from Todoroki. 'Oh he must be sleeping. After all he did stay up late last night because of training.' I decided to wake him up. "Shoto. Wake up." As I lightly tap him on the shoulder he reacted and pulled me into his arms and I was a flustered mess. 'Is he half awake? Did I wake him up? What if he gets mad or something?' I thought to myself.

Todoroki POV
"(Y/n).." I mumbled out still being mostly asleep. I snuggled to the thing I was holding in my arms. 'It moved how does a pillow do that it's an object.' Thinking to my self as the "pillow" moved.

I opened my eyes to see (Y/n) carefully trying to get out of my arms. "(Y/n)? What's going on?" "I'll explain."

...
Your POV
After I explained everything to Todoroki he realized that he had no control over his body when he is sleeping.

(As I said I'm sorry for slow updates)