An Old Crush part 2- Cindy

I knew Cindy needed time. I try not to get my hopes up, it was probably an in the moment thing. She didn't mean it I keep telling myself.

I walk to the laundry cabin and put in Cindy's shirt. I run to find Alice.

I go to her cabin and find her and Arnie making out. I make gagging noises to make them pull apart. "Eww the straights are at it again."

"Actually I'm questioning. But what do you want?" Alice says pouting.

I was about to rant about what happened but I'm not the type of person to out someone. Plus I wouldn't want to spread false information if it was just a mistake.

"Umm, I was just looking for you.. for fun, no other reason." I say awkwardly laughing.

The next few days go by painfully slowly. All I wanna do is talk to Cindy and I'm happier with her even if it was for one day. I've been ignoring her and avoiding her like the plaque. She has been too. I've seen her a couple times but we both always look away immediately or go the other way. It's been three days now and I'm determined to pull her away and have a conversation. I still wanna be her friend. Seeing her made me realize how much I miss her. Our friendship especially.

After lunch I finally get the balls to walk up to her. I see her about to walk out so I quickly run up to her. Once I'm beside her she looks at me then makes the move to walk away again. "Wait please." I say as I grab her arm from leaving.

She rolls her eyes as she started at me for a few seconds debating if she should or not. I stick my lip out which I guess convinces her. "Five minutes. That's all you get."

That's all it took for me to intertwine our hands and pull her to my cabin. "Why are you making it seem like I'm the bad guy first of all? You kissed me first." I say as I go to my drawer.

"You just make me question things about myself! And it makes me mad at myself for feeling these things and I took it out on you." Cindy says getting closer.

"What things am I making you feel?" I smirk and hand her back her shirt I washed.

"You— I just can't think straight around you." She says taking the shirt.

"Maybe it's cause you're not straight..." I say caressing her cheek.

"You know what? I can help? I... we can experiment, well technically you but—"

"That's absolutely crazy!" She yells.

"Okay, okay calm down! It was a joke." I say.

"Tommy broke up with me..." Cindy says.

"Are— are you okay?" I ask.

"It was mutual, he said he knows th—that I'm into girls and that I only love him in a friendly way not romantically." She says stuttering.

"Umm, is.. is that true?" I ask sitting on my bed now.

"I think..." a few seconds go by and she starts talking again standing in front of me. "I.. I pretend a lot. I pretend that I'm the perfect Cindy Berman, the perfect daughter. That I'm the perfect straight daughter. So much has happened the last years. My family is fucked up and I didn't want people to know so I started putting on an act. This polo shirt, I saved up my money to buy it to fit in with Sunnyvale. I think maybe even I had a crush on you back then too. I think I was just scared.. I didn't know what the feeling was back then. But.. I know now. The years that I had you in my life are still the happiest I've been to this day. Being around you again, well the feelings are a lot stronger now. The last couple days... all I did was feel guilty about everything. I'm sorry for walking out but.. I'm ready now. If you still want me, I'd like to give this a try." She finishes as she stands between my legs.

I play with the ends of her shirt taking in what she just said. "How do I know you won't just run away again? If someone sees us I know you'll run away or you'd probably say something to make it seem one sided."

"No.. why would you think I would do that? Y/n, I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore." She says putting her arms around my shoulders behind my head.

"Kiss me." I say quietly looking in her eyes.

"What?"

"Kiss me!" I say louder pulling her short's loops towards me.

Cindy kisses me then eventually just gets on top of me with her legs on either side of me. She pulls my hair lightly making my head draw back. That must have been her plan because the next thing I know her lips are on my neck kissing it.

"Suck." I barely get out.

Cindy sucks my neck hard on my sweet spot then rubs her tongue smoothing it.

"Fuck!" I let out a moan after she's done.

Cindy stops kissing me but stays on my lap. "You realize people are going to see that right?"

"That was the plan all along." I say smiling leaning in to kiss her again. _________________________
I hope you enjoyed this! If not let me know what I can do to make it better? Simon imagine is coming next. Like I said I'll be doing wlw unless I get a request which I did<3