Love Triangle- Deena+Sam+You

Y/n has had a crush on both the band geek and the popular cheerleader since freshman year. What y/n doesn't know is that the band geek, Deena, and the popular cheerleader, Sam, are dating but they both also secretly have crushes on y/n and talk about it all the time.
_________________________

Y/n POV

"Simon I'm not eating lunch with you!" I say as we sit in our last class until lunch.

"Y/n, everyone knows you. Kate, Deena, and Sam! They all want to meet you properly." He says.

"Wait— they know who I am?" I blush.

"Umm yeah? They've known since forever now but you're too much of a pussy to even sit with us." He says.

"Okay fine! Can we get our trays together before we sit though?" I ask nervously because I've never had a conversation with Deena or Sam and I've liked them since I can remember.

"Yeah of course." He mumbles before turning his attention to the front of the class.

As the class goes by my thoughts continue going crazy. The two girls that I've had crushes on since freshman year know me and want to meet me.

The bell finally rings, Simon and I pack our things up and walk to lunch. We're having chicken nuggets today, I can live off of chicken nuggets. Simon and I grab our trays and he leads us to his table.

"Deena and Sam should be here any minute they probably just got caught up with something." He says taking a bite.

He was right because a few minutes later they sit down right in front of us. I was already staring into space so I acted like I didn't know they were there to avoid any embarrassment. A few seconds later Deena's voice makes me look at her. "Does she know we're here?"

"Oh, hi!" I say to her and smile at Sam. I may be very nervous on the inside and filled with anxiety but I'm goad at hiding it on the outside.

"You're so pretty." Sam says to me admiring me.

One of my crushes just said I looked pretty! Oh my god. "Oh my god no look at you!" I say.

Deena gives Sam a look, it's like they just had a conversation with their eyes. "Can you meet us in the janitors closet in exactly three minutes?" Deena asks as they get up walking out of the cafeteria.

I didn't get the chance to speak but it was obvious I would go. I looked at Simon confused. "Hey don't look at me. I don't understand girl talk." He said putting his arms up in surrender.

I walk to the janitors closet and open it to see Deena and Sam making out with Sam pinned to the wall. "Oh shi— I-I can come back." I say quickly about to leave.

Someone's hand grabs my arm stopping me from leaving. "We need to talk to you." Sam says.

"Umm, okay?" I say looking at them both.

"We.. we're together but that's not the point. We actually both like you... like a lot and it may sound weird but do you wanna maybe be with us?" Sam asks looking between Deena and I.

Wow. I was not expecting that. Both of my crushes like me but not only that, they're together. "I may or may not have had crushes on you both since freshman year, I never thought this would be happening." I say quite amazed.

They give me questionable looks. "Oh yeah! Sorry of course I'll be with you both. It'll take time to get used to but I'm so in." I say.

Surprising to me, they step forward and kiss me one at a time. I think I almost passed out.

"You guys wanna hang at my house after school? I'll give you rides." Deena says walking out of the bathroom with her arm around both of us.

Sam and I both say yes as we make our way to class. After two class periods Sam and I are walking to Deena's car.

I go to get in the passenger side not even thinking about it. "You're lucky I like you y/n, if you were someone else I would not let you sit there willingly." Sam says getting in the back seat.

I quietly laugh as I sit down. The car ride to Deena's house went by fairly fast. We blasted music the whole way, to be specific the Pixies.

When we arrive I go to open the door but Deena already went around the car to open it for me. She then opens Sam's door and we head up to her room. "I need to check on my brother really quick. Just follow Sam she knows where my room is."

Sam takes my hand and leads us to Deena's room. She sets down on the bed and motions for me to set on her lap. I don't know why she wants me on her lap when I can easily set beside her but I do as told and straddle her lap. "I wanna kiss you so bad." Sam says looking in my eyes.

"Then what are you waiting for? Kiss me you weirdo." I say playing with her baby hairs.

She smiles as she brings my face in her hands and kisses me. Her tongue slips through my lips and in my mouth deepening the kiss. I unconsciously grind my hips on her lap. As she tightens her arms around me pulling me closer we hear Deena. "Starting without me?" She playfully says.

I go to move off of Sam, "No, stay." She says wrapping her arms around my waist again.

"So what do you guys wanna do?" Deena asks ignoring what was just happening.

"We can start homework?" I ask as my eyes follow Deena walking to the head of her bed behind Sam. Sam maneuvers herself so she's facing Deena now and I now sit in between her legs.

"Y/n, it's Friday. We can do that tomorrow." She says looking at me weird.

"How about we watch a movie for now?" Sam says.

"Okay but we're watching a horror." Deena says getting up to find a movie I'm guessing.

"Deena no, I'm terrified of scary movies." I pout moving to the head of her bed making sure I'm in the middle.

"You're in the middle silly. We'll protect you." Deena says pausing the movie before it starts. "I'll be right back I'm gonna make popcorn." She says leaving.

Sam rolls on top of me hugging my torso, "You're really clingy you know that?" I say laughing putting my arms around her.

"Is that a problem?" She says lifting her head off my chest to look at me arching her eyebrow.

"No, I like it." I say giving a peck on her forehead.

She lays her head back on my chest and we stay in that position until Deena comes back with a bowl of popcorn. She sits on one side of me, while Sam rolls back beside me and sits up. Deena sets the bowl in my lap since I'm in the middle and hits play.

I have no idea what we're watching I'm just going along with it. After a while it's not that scary but by the middle I'm holding Deena's hand for dear life. Deena eventually just puts her arms around me and Sam lays in between my legs but on her back so she can still see. With Sam on top of me it's like no one can get me, like she's a wall. By the end of the movie I had a tear in my eye. It wasn't just a scary movie it was heartbreaking by the end and it was a love story.

"She's asleep." Deena says to me motioning to Sam that's on top of me now with her head on my chest.

"Sam's mom thinks she's staying at some cheerleader chick's house but she's staying here. Do you wanna stay too?" She asks getting in bed next to me after turning the light off.

I nod knowing my mom won't care. Since Sam is clinging on to me like a koala I can't really move anywhere so I fall asleep in this position but before going to sleep Deena kisses my lips, "Goodnight beautiful."
_________________________
This was a request and it's like a love triangle well basically like a poly relationship ig. If you don't know what a poly relationship is, it's basically three people in a relationship with each other.