Boy Best Friend- Simon

Y/n gets her heart broken again by yet another boy. Simon is of course there for you as he always is. You realize that it's been him all along.
_________________________

Y/n POV

"You're just not good enough for me!" Tyson yells at me leaving me sitting on the curb as he drives away.

I sit as tears stream down my face. It's always my fault. Every time that's what they tell me. No one will ever love me the way I love them.

After some time I call the only person that can make me feel better, Simon. He's my absolute best friend. We became friends when we were younger when he tripped and fell down the stairs at school and a kid started laughing at him so I punched the kid. I got suspended but it was worth it. We've been best friends ever since. He's been here through every heart break I've ever had.

"Hello?" He asks confused on why I'm calling at almost 1am.

I just sob. I hate having to call him so late and I feel so bad so I just cry.

"Y/n, send me your location I'll be there as quickly as possible."

I just sniff as I send him my location and end the call. I bring my knees up to chest hugging them like I'm a child.

A few minutes later he pulls up. I stand up and as I'm about to open my door, he hugs me. He knows how much they comfort me. I just cry into his chest. After about a minute or so I let go and see the stain I made on his shirt. "I'm sorry about your shirt." I say.

"Hey it's okay, I can wash it okay? It's no big deal." He says smiling.

He opens the door for me and buckled me then walks to his side getting in. He has his hand on my thigh the whole ride for comfort. But this time I have butterflies, weird I thought.

When we arrive at his house he opens my door for me again. "Such a gentleman." I sadly laugh.

"Anything for you." He says dragging me in through the front door.

He takes us up to his room. "Where's your mom?" I ask.

"Where do you think?" He says.

"I'm guessing the siblings are asleep?" I say.

"Yep." He says throwing me a shirt of his even though I look like a child in them.

"Are we hanging with Deena, Sam, and Kate tomorrow?" I ask him getting changed.

"U-um yeah and Deena's brother is tagging along. Do you wanna talk about what happened?" He asks the question I've been dreading.

"Just another relationship gone bad. Is there something wrong with me?" I ask laying in his bed now.

"There's nothing wrong with you y/n, you just date the wrong men." He says laying next to me putting his arm around me.

"Then who's the right men?" I say emphasizing the men.

He says one word that changes everything... "Me."

As I'm about to ask what he means he pours his heart out to me. "Y/n, I love you! I loved you when you stood up for me the very first time we met okay? I loved you when you bought me that valentines Day gift because you didn't want me to be lonely. I loved you when the very first time some dick broke your heart and I love you now! Which another just broke your heart and I hope they'll be the last guy that breaks your heart."

I kiss him for the very first time. It's surprisingly different from any other kiss I've had. Sure I've had butterflies before but this kiss... our lips felt like a puzzle piece.

We break apart and I can't stop smiling and neither can he. "Be my girlfriend?" He asks.

"Wow no grand gesture?" I say joking as I roll my eyes.

"I'll save that for when I ask you to marry me." He smirks.

"Oh really? Talking about marriage already?" I say biting my lip.

I look down and see he's wearing duck boxers shorts. "Seriously?" I ask pointing to his shorts.

"Well I was going to say yes but now I don't know." I say joking.

He starts ticking me. "Okay! okay! Yes!" I say through giggles.

"Really?" He asks surprised by my answer.

"Of course you weirdo. You may be the most weirdest person I know but I still love you." I say kissing him one more time.

"Are we going to tell them tomorrow?"  Simon asks laying down again.

"How about we play with them a little bit? Like act like a couple, which we are, and confuse them then at the end tell them or something." I say laying my head on his chest.

"Sounds good." He says kissing my forehead before drifting off to sleep.
_________________________
Okay so this was weird writing something straight but I think I did a decent job lolz<3