<< Chapter three >>

Lucy's POV

Its been a week now, natsu has still been quiet. But ,his been helpful so far.
Thankfully he hasn't hurt me..I just wish he would speak more. A sigh escaped my lips as I looked at happy
And at natsu while they slept on my chair, I chuckled quietly. 'I have to admit natsu is cute when he sleeps,'

I grabbed a blanket and placed it over them so they'll be warm. A yawn escapedy lips - mm, what time is it?..
My eyes gazed at my clock it was 10pm
I left my living room and entered my bathroom, I started up my tub. Water started to fill it up 'after this im going to bed..,' - as she told her that to her self in her mind lucy started to undress
Her self. Once she was finished ---

Lucy got into the tub, a relaxed sigh escaped her lips. "Ah..this feels nice,"
I closed my eyes , I'm not looking forward onto going to that job..I live everyone there its just that I'm Scared.
Maybe I should find a new one?my eyes fluttered opened I looked up at the ceiling. Ahh...piece and quiet.

As I got out I grabbed a towel and wen't into my bedroom. A yawn escaped my lips...mm, im ready for bed.
I changed into a nightgown that showed some skin...ugh oh well. I lifted my head and saw natsu looking at me -
I quickly closed my bedroom door ,my face heated up. 'Ahhh! I can't believe he just saw me in this!!!!'

ooOOoo

It was the next day, I've been going through the newspaper to try and find a new job. My eyes lit up as I saw that the library was hiring. I marked the area of the paper and cut it out.
"Whatcha doing lushy?," "I'm just looking for a new job."

Happy sat on my desk watching me as I put the paper away. He munched on a raw fish..bleck, ive noticed happy can be clingy and so can natsu. Luckily he doesn't mind me calling him by his true name. I spotted him looking out of my window - it was snowing.

"Would you'd like some hot coco natsu? Happy?," natsu looked at me at the corner of his eye and nodded. "No thank you lushy this fish is all what I need." A chuckle escaped my lips.
As I was pouring the hot coco in the cups I grabbed them booth by there handles and sat next to natsu on my couch. "There you go."

"Thank you..." I smiled softly at him
- "I hope you like it," I blew on my for a few minutes on the corner of my eye
I seen sparkles in his, which made me chuckle in my mind. Seems like he likes it. "It tastes sweet...," - "I put some sugar a mint in the coco."

..."It was my mother's recipe. She always made it when it snowed like this..," I noticed he smiled.."your mother had good taste then." I felt my face heat up alittle I never saw him smile before...I smiled softly. "You should smile more often..."

While reading a book, I pet happy with my other hand as he slept in my lap.
"If you'd like. I can help you with adjusting to your new life. I know it must be hard getting used to this,"
I heard natsu sigh. "It is hard..not being able to see your family nor friends...," I looked at him.

"Was it true your brother did this to you?." He looked down,,his bangs covered his eye's. "Yes he...did,"
"He called his on brother a monster..."
I closed my book and put it on my chair handle, "come here..," he looked at me. Natsu hesitated at first but walked over he then sat on the chair stand that was aside of the chair.

"You don't have to think about that any longer. You'll be safer here - and happy. I'll make sure of that I know you don't trust me enough...but I would like to be friends...since you can't see yours any longer. I thought this would help,"
I smiled softly at him, "and your secret will be safe with me." A chuckle escaped his lips.

- he looked into my eye's. "Your a weird human. But I like you...your different, but in a good way. I guess it wouldn't hurt to become friend's..."
We chuckled at one another ,he patted happy's head. "Say would you like to take a walk out in the snow?," he smiled at me. "Sure..,"

ooOOoo

While we we're walking a trail around the towns park, I looked up at the cloudy white sky as snowflakes fell from above. Snowflakes fell onto us, it was beautiful...happy was running in the snow and ate the snowflakes. I chuckled "do you possibly think your brother could still be alive?,"

"It's possible...but I don't know. If so his probably planning on killing me." It wen't quite but it was comfortable...
"Ah I know a place were we can sit," I grabbed his wrist gently. We sat down. On a bench that sat infront of the parks lake. It was frozen ,it felt like we were in a christmas card...happy jumped in a pile of snow I shook ny head and smiled. "Happy is really enjoying the snow..,"

- "mhmm. He always has and he just entertains his self easily." All pf a sudden a snowball hit my face..I heard happy laugh. I wiped off the snow off my face , "why you little-."

I heard natsu chuckle ,, hmmp. Baka..

ooOOoo

A few month's passed ,natsu has been getting used to his new life. He has also been opening up to me more we have grown closer....I do let him be himself when were at my home. But once we leave he does turn human ,just so no one will be scared of him.

Or would know his true identity.
If they did, who knows what would happen - it's now January a beginning of a new year. I hope our friendship grows more ,I love them both so much.
Thus this is all for now my diary, I'll write again soon.

~ lucy

I stretched my arms and back as a yawn escaped my lips. I saw a cup of coffee - huh? "Thought you needed one you seemed tired still." "Gah!,"
I glared at natsu as he laughed.
"My bad my bad, I didn't mean to sneak up on ya like that." I huffed and rolled my eye's. "Your such a baka...but thank you for the coffee."

As I tasted the coffee I smiled, it was really good..."later I do need to-,"
"Ah I got tge groceries earlier when you were sleeping." - "well then never mind." He chuckled. "Say where's happy?," "his sleepin on the couch."

"oh alright, would you like to take a walk around the park for a bit?," he placed down his coffee next to mine.
"Sure. I'd like that." I smiled. "Alright, I'll get ready then," he nodded and took the cups and left my room - I grabbed
A light pink t-shirt and some blue ripped up jeans. Once I grabbed them..

I walked into the bathroom, and brushed my hair and teeth. I took the clothes I had on off ,and then I put on my jeans and the light pink t-shirt.
I walked back out and grabbed a scrunchy. I pulled my hair up in a pony tail - I put on a pare of grey shoes.
Lastly , I grabbed my phone and purse.
And left my room to see natsu waiting

- he looked at me and got up. I saw a tiny tint of blush on his face I smiled at him. "Ready?," he asked. "Yup lets go,"
While walking through the park I smiled as it was a nice calm day. It was beautiful...for it being January. Thus
It was still a little chilly ,as I wasn't paying attention I accidentally bumped
Into someone. I put my hand up on my forhead rubbubg it - I looked up to see a guy with black hair. He had a tux on...with a black tie. "I-im so sorry,"

"It's alright mrs -?," - "you can call me lucy," he smiled. "Well it's nice to meet you mrs lucy," I felt natsu bring me closer to him. His grip was tight but not tight enough to hurt me. I looked up at him to see he was glaring at the man I bumped into. "Who are you...?,"
"Ah. I'm zeref.. zeref dragneel,"

----

To be continued...
Finished : 8 / 16 / 2021 ✏
Thank you for being patient with me💛
Vote on the star on the left if you enjoyed this new chapter ♡
Until next time ,cya my muffins. <33