- Chapter Six -

The original background is from likubears

ooOOoo

Lucy's POV

I slowly opened my eye's to see a girl with pink hair
Looking straight back at me. I was about to scream ,
She covered my mouth. "It's me princess." My eye's
Widened..." V-Virgo?," she nodded. I hugged her tightly as she hugged me back. We let go of one another. "I-I can't be here...I need to go back to natsu and happy."

She gave me a sad look, "I would help princess..but I can't." I looked down. Natsu...there was a knock on my bedroom door. "Come in," Virgo said. The doors opened to reveal sting....I glared at him ,"you..."
"Hello beautiful."  — "what did you do with natsu"
He chuckled , "oh his fine..my you looked so beautiful
During your slumber~," — "Virgo..get him out of my room please,"

"As you wish princess." — I sighed and looked down.
...a tear fell down my face. Natsu...

ooOOoo

It was nearly dusk ,I looked out of my window as a breeze blew my hair. "Lucy your father would like to see you." A sigh escaped my lips. I walked out to see Capricorn, "it's been along time my lady." "It has.."
as I made it in my father's office he looked up at me.
"Your finally here..sit" I sat down he placed down his pencil,, "I'm sure you've meant sting correct?," "yes..father I have."

A smile appeared on his face "good..good. Now on to businesses, since your finally back the family business can finally go in your hands.." I looked down. Anger and sadness filled into my head..."you never changed after these years. I will not marry anyone.." I slammed my fist onto his desk. "I'm going back home..
To where I'm actually loved and cared about!", my father stood up and so did I. All of a sudden he slapped me. "You are my daughter and will listen to what I tell you to do!", I glared at him.

"I'm also a grown women! I'm not a child any longer father. You took me away from someone I hold dear to my heart and you'll pay for this..", he laughed.
"I'm sure they'll forget about you dear, now. Go back to your room..," I placed my hand on the area natsu marked me. And mumbled.."he'd never forget me...",
I walked away ,and out of his office.

I secretly wen't into my mother's old garden, a tear ran down across my face. Natsu...happy...erza,levy..
I placed my hands over my eye's as tears left them.
I whipped them away. "Natsu.."

ooOOoo

There was silence around the mansion, not a sound.
No one knew there was about to be chaos will be happening that night,, it's been two weeks since sting captured lucy. Natsu was furious ... he hasn't stopped
Looking for her. Back to Lucy's POV.

A groan escaped my lid as I felt something touching my cheek, it was soft like fur. My eye's opened to see a blue cat — "h-happy?!", he smiled at me I sat up and hugged him tightly. "Thank goodness you're alright I was so worried...w-wait where's natsu?."

"His here, but natsu is waiting for the right time to attack," I looked towards my window...my eyes gazed into the woods ,, in the darkness I saw green eye's looking back at me. Natsu...a smile appeared on my face. His really here. I looked back down at happy
" you have to hide..if my father saw you —" happy smiled and nodded "I have one question.."

I looked at him with a confused look "why are you covering your eye?," when he finished the question I froze.." oh n-no reason...I just like putting my hair like this sometimes." Happy huffed at me, "I know that's a lie, but I won't force you to tell me. I'm going to go now...cya tomorrow lushy", I nodded at him while he flew out of my window a sigh escaped my lips. I laid back down while looking out into the woods,, my eye's slowly closed and I fell asleep.