-- Chapter Five --

Natsu's Pov

I watched as lucy wen't into her room,that blondie has been bothering her non stop. He had zerefs scent on him as well....I growled in anger. I won't let him take what's mine...
Happy was out with levy, I walked into
Lucy's room. She was writing in her diary. I walked over to her, I placed my hands next to hers. "What is it natsu?",

She looked at me, I grabbed a strain of her golden hair...pur eyes locked on one another. I picked her up and placed
Her on her bed, "n-natsu..w-what are you doing?", — my eye's gazed down towards her neck. I moved my tail around her thigh.....you'll be mine now.
I moved down towards lucy's neck...
And started to kiss her , I then found the spot to mark lucy. Before I was about to bite into her neck I licked the area , "n-natsu...",

Lucy held onto my shoulders while I was biting into her neck, I heard her whimper in pain..once I was finished I licked where I bit her. — "w-why..?,"
"...your mine now, and only mine",
Before I could do anything else someone was at the door. I sighed in anger , I got off of lucy at wen't towards the door and opened it. It was levy and happy. "Were back!",

ooOOoo

Lucy's Pov

I placed my hand over where natsu bit me, the words he said echoed in my mind. 'Your mine now ,and only mine', ....I sat up natsu came back in I heard happy in the living room. Natsu looked
At me , "we will continue this later..",
Shivers wen't down my spine...

It was the next day, I was cleaning my sink. Natsu and happy were out getting
Groceries, I forced them to for eating up all the food. There was a knock at the door, I stopped what I was doing And walked over towards my door.
I opened it to see ,that it was erza
Oh hello erza did you need something?" She smiled at me.

"Well I was wondering, me and levy are going to fairytail wanna come?"
Fairytail is a bar in this town, it was somewhat popular. I smiled softly.
"Sure! I haven't wen't there in awhile"
I looked to the left and saw natsu and happy, natsu looked up at me and erza.
Erza turnt her head to where I was
Looking. "Why hello natsu." "Hello...",

I let erza in , "I just came over to see if either of you wanted to come with me and levy, to Fairytail." I saw natsu froze in spot when she said that name.
"It's a fun little bar we normally go to would you like to come with us natsu?"
— "sure...I guess", natsu walked into my room. Natsu...."is he alright?",
"I'm sure his fine" "well were going this Friday see ya then!", as erza left I wen't
Into my room to see natsu sitting

On the edge of my bed. His bangs covered his face,"natsu..are you okay?"
He looked at me. "I'm fine." I crossed my arms — "natsu I know you well by now ,I know there's something wrong."
Natsu sighed. "..." I saw happy sit next
To him. "Fairytail..it was a name of a family we were apart of."

"Ive read about that guild", — I sat next to natsu and placed my head on his shoulder. "You miss your friends deeply don't you?", "yes...I do", I grabbed him gently and hugged him.
"If you need to...you can let it all out natsu. I know how it feels to miss someone",

He hugged me back, tightly. I looked at happy and he came next to me as well — my gaze landed back on natsu...I wish there was a way to get him back to his world ,,thus there isn't. I felt so bad for them

ooOOoo

I looked down at the water ,my face was half in my tub. Sadness filled my mind — what if there was a way to send them back would they be happier without me?...there was a knock at my bathroom door.
"Luce ,ya in there?", I lift up my head out from the water. "Yes I'm still in here what is it natsu?,"

"Could I come in?", I looked at the door.."sure.."
the doorknob turnt and it opened to reveal natsu.
He closed the door and walked over to me,, "you seem upset Luce what's wrong?", — "I'm not upset natsu I'm fine," he crossed his shoulders. "Luce don't lie to me.." a sigh escaped my lips from defeat.

He moved his tail underneath my chin making me look at him. "Tell me what's wrong." — "I was just thinking if there was a way to get you back to your world...you both would be happier without me..,"
He sat on his knees our foreheads touched one another. "Luce ..I'd be miserable without you, you are my mate now after all and I wouldn't leave you behind." My eye's started to water up.

"N-natsu.." he smiled at me and wiped a tear.
He then kissed my cheek, "I love you Luce,"
"I-I love you to natsu.." we kissed one another.
I felt him trying to gain entrance, in which I allowed
Him in. He pulled away "don't ever think like that again ya hear me?", I chuckled at him and nodded.
"Lushyyy..you promised to go fishing with me hurry up!", Natsu shook his head. "I'll let you get dressed..",

I gave him a soft smile as he returned with his own.
He left the bathroom, I got out and drained the tub –
Then I got dressed and brushed my hair and teeth.
Finally I put on some shoes, I left the bathroom to see natsu and happy waiting for me. "Let's go", –
"aye sir!" 

ooOOoo
"That pinky has been getting in the way...I can't even get close to her sir," the old man looked down at the male named sting. "You better think of a way to get her...I wasn't my daughter. And if you wan't your reword then I suggest you come up with something."

Sting looked up at the man, "yes sir..."

ooOOoo

Natsu's POV

As we were fishing together I looked at lucy while she was paying attention to her fishing rod, a smile appeared on my face. "I got one!," happy said. He pulled out a fish happy smiled while he got the fish off his hook, "hopefully we can catch more." I heard lucy
Chuckle — on the corner of my eye I saw sting.

I growled as he smirked at me walking by,, I grabbed Lucy's waist and pulled her closer to me. "Why hello you two. Happy hid in a tree, "what are you two doing?", — I glared at him. "We're trying to fish. Now leave."  Sting just stood there and smiled. "Oh come on I just came over to say hello to this lovely lady."

"Sting...leave us alone."  I looked at lucy. "Aw come on baby, I haven't seen ya in a—"  I stood up face to face with him. "The hell did you call her?," he smirked at me "ya heard me pinky." I looked down to see lucy pu her arm in front of me , "his not worth it natsu..let's go home." —— "Aw doll ,why go home with a guy like him and not like a guy like me sweetie~?"

My eye's widened as she slapped him, "he actually treats me with respect unlike you. Now leave me and my boyfriend alone." I smirked as she said that.
"You heard her." — sting sighed. "I've tried to be nice",
All of a sudden I was flying into the water, I heard lucy scream. I swam up and got out of the water to see sting carrying her..." I'm sorry I have to do this natsu." All of a sudden a bright white light surrounded him and lucy, I tried to run over to her.
"Lucy!!!" When the light disappeared she was gone...

I fell onto my knees,, happy flew next to me. "Lucy..."
Anger filled my mind, the next time I see that bastard
His dead!!! I roared out in anger as fire surrounded my body.  I' m coming Luce...

ooOOoo

To be continued
Finished : 8 / 23 / 2020
Click the star on the left if you enjoyed <3
Stay tuned ~
Until the next chapter !! ✍️