021

━━━━ THIRD PERSON'S POV

it was the day after the devastating break up, sadly it was also the first day for sunghoon's olympic training, and his coach and friends have definitely noticed the change of his attitude.

sunghoon was more distracted, and is more prone to making mistakes. they also noticed how red his eyes were, getting the attention of his female friend as he was skating towards the exit of the ice rink she approached the ice prince with a look of curiosity and worried ness.

"oi hoon ! you okay bud ?" she skated next to him, "yeah..." he answer shortly before approaching his coach that handed him a bottled water. "take a rest and we'll start again in 15 minutes, alright ?" sunghoon nodded his head a bit breathless.

going out of the rink, he slid his blade covers to walk to a empty chair. plopping down he threw his head back and closed his eyes, everything went blur into his hearing but the sounds of skaters glazing the cold surface.

it was peaceful and relaxing at first until an annoying booming voice disrupted his mini world, "hello there hoonie !" jeon seojin greeted the tall prince, trying to ignore the girl's presence he placed his towel on top of his face.

"i brought you some food, since auntie said you haven't had breakfast yet." sighing in frustration he sat down straight and took of his skates so that he can get away from the devil, "eh ? do you want to eat outside ? i mean we could but its almost freezing out there." seojin stood up from her chair as he watched sunghoon tie his shoelaces.

"then freeze to death." he said in a monotone voice, he stood up and came face to face with her, he looked down at her with a intimidating glare before walking past her.

seojin deciding to choose humiliation she grabbed sunghoon's jacket and made him face her, "yah ! what's your problem ?!" by now everyone's attention fell on the two teenagers on the bleachers

"you're the problem !" everyone was taken back at the once introvert, shy and quiet penguin's sudden out burst, "if you didn't made that stupid deal, i would've been happy living my life. i already have my prince, now find yours."

with that being said, sunghoon walked away from the scene with warm tears threatening to escape his dark orbs.