000

━━━━ THIRD PERSON'S POV

two years has passed since the antagonizing incident, seojin has moved to america with her father's order. she is also receiving mental health care within the country.

the group recently just graduated high school with outstanding grades, the ships are still together and ara just recently found an interest on someone.

they've recently had trouble for meeting up with each other, when they have picked hard courses for their future jobs.

"aish jinjja ! i can't read another text book !" sunoo whined for the hundredth time today, "they why did you pick law as your course ?" haruto asked as he looked at the older with a weird expression.

"because who the hell would want to deal with her if she gets in jail ?" he pointed at el, who was busy eating chips. feeling gazes on her, she turned her to the two with questionably gaze.

"what ?" el asked, it was almost inaudible since her mouth was full of lays. "you do have a point." haruto turned his head.

"where the hell is jihoon ?" the only girl asked as she looked around, "took the day off, has a date." sunoo whispered as she nodded her head in understament.

"anyway, i'll get going." he stood up and packed his things, "ehh ? why ?" el again asked. "boyfriend duties." he winked before slinging his backpack and started to walk away. "remember to finish your part !" haruto yelled as he only received a wave back.

---

"cheers," the fancy couple let their wine glasses touched, drinking a bit of it, sunoo let out a satisfied sigh afterwards. "how's you project coming up ?" sunghoon asked as he leaned his back against the terrace's railing while gazing at his lover.

"stressing over the fact that we pulled a murder case." he said, still gazing forward. the both of them choose law as their course and was in fact classmates but the both has been assigned in differet study groups.

"isn't that a bit too much for a two year college student ?" the older one furrowed his eye brows, being worried that the case was too much for the group of friends. "mhmm, but were still law students so its probably testing our egearness, you know ?" sunoo shrugged.

sunghoon was a bit too skeptical about this but decided to let it pass.

after the talk, the couple has been engulfed with comfortable silence, the jazz music from the inside made it a little too comfortable, resulting for the ice prince to doubt the desicion on dropping the boom now or later.

"hey, sunoo." he gently said, the said boy hummed as he took another sip on the wine. "what if i said i need to study in another country ?" he asked trying to ask it in a hypotherically manner. "then go." he smiled while answering.

"you won't stop me ?" "why would i ? as long as its for your own good then i don't mind." sunoo gazed at sunghoon with an eye smile, moving away from his place, sunghoon went up at his back and back hugged him.

"and what if i said its true ?" he again asked with sorrow evident on his voice, "same answer. don't be sad, as long as its for you go ahead." the younger one placed his free hand on top of the older that was around his waist.

"i love you."

"i love you too."

---

they never knew time would fly fast, one second they were enjoying each other's company and the next second they were already saying goodbye to one another.

it was monday but everyone took a leave to say a fareawell to their skater friend, "ah i'll miss you, you piece of shit." jha said to her cousin, "wasn't that sweet." sunghoon joked. the two share their last laugh before he shifted to his life line.

the boy who was their since day one, who has risked his life and everything for him, sunoo was just the same like he was when they first met in real life. giddy, precious, handsome, cute, annoying sometimes but most importantly his.

"so, are you gonna block me again ?" he asked jokingly as he got a chuckle in return, "shut up." the both of them laughed before sunoo hugged him tight. "i'll miss you." sunghoon smiled and hugged him back.

"i'll miss you too." the two's moment was cut off as the announcement for the passengers to france to board the plane, "see you in court attorney kim ?" sunoo laughed at his childish way in saying goodbye.

"see you in court prosecutor park."