039

━━━━ THIRD PERSON'S POV

its been over two months since jeon seojin was seen by the couple and group of friends, and it was very unusual for all of them, making them tensed and a bit worried.

until today, sunoo was walking through the night sky, having head phones as he bobbed his head to the music. it was late, too late for someone his age or any kind of age to be out.

sunghoon wasn't with him because he insisted he can go home alone so that his lover can continue on practicing for the next competition.

"my life is waiting for you-" his angelic singing was stopped when he gazed through his side, only to be met by a guy in all black, not giving much of it. he tuned down his singing to humming, afraid to somehow annoy his companion.

sunoo scrolled through his phone as he waited for a go signal to walk across the road.

the guy who was beside him moved but he couldn't care less on what they were doing, as he passed a funny post he giggled only to be replaced by a gasp as the person moved behind him pushed him just in time as a car passed.

as sunoo rolled on the road helplessly, the owner of the car immediately pressed the break only for it to crash on the light pole.

everything was very much a disaster, the alarm of the car going off, with the hood of it releasing dark smoke on the dark snowy sky.

the teenage boy who was the hopeless victim, lay down on the cold cement, eyes closed, blood slowly star to scatter from his head, and lastly his phone showing his lover's contact number.

the boy who answers in a heartbeat, is now slowly losing his..

"i already warned you."

A-NOTES -˚˖⁺
ehh ??