----Chapter 10----

Percy POV

"Everyone listen up, if you haven't heard yet another prophecy has been told. There will be another war. It will be against the Pit himself. The mortal avengers will be fighting besides us. In the prophecy it states the children will win, but as we know the fates aren't that kind so something will happen. Also the prophecy states the gods will fight with us. We are to prepare for battle like it could be tomorrow. Hephaestus cabin, make weapons and armour. Athena cabin make battle strategies, Apollo cabin gather all the healing supplies you can get. I will call the hunters and the Romans to see if they will help us. Also, the prophecy also stated that friends from the ground will rise again. I took that as all the fallen demigods from the past 2 wars. I had another favor from the gods so I used that on calling our dead friends, Charlie Beckendorf, Silena Beauregard, Ethan Nakamura, Michael Yew, Luke Castellan, Jason Grace, Piper McClean, Hazel Levesque, Frank Zhang, Leo Valdez, and Annabeth Chase. Once the battle is over they will have to go back to the underworld but they will help" I say and everyone gets exited at the last part. 

After dinner I go to my cabin to make a few calls. I first IM Reyna, "Oh Fleecy do me a solid, show me Reyna at camp Jupiter" I say throwing a drachma into my spring. "Reyna, I need to ask you a favor. The Pit is rising and I need all the help I can get. I have all the people who have fallen in the second titan war, and the seven coming from the underworld to help. Could you supply us a cohort or two" I say once her picture appears. "Of course Percy, you have helped us, that's the least we could do. I'll send out cohorts 1, 3, and 5 along with myself and we'll be there midday tomorrow" Reyna says and I relax a little. "Thank you so much Renya, see you tomorrow" I say slashing through the IM. "Oh Fleecy do me a solid, show me Artemis and the hunt somewhere in some woods probably" I say and a 12 year old girl comes into view. "Lady Artemis, I have a favor to ask you and your hunt. As you know of the prophecy, could you and the hunt come to camp half blood and help us" I ask her. "Of course Percy, we would be honored to help you. Are the Romans coming to" she asks. "Yes Reyna cohorts 1, 3, and 5 should be here around midday tomorrow" I say and she nods. "We will be there tomorrow morning to help prepare, see you then brave hero" she says and slashes through the IM. At least we have more people coming to help. 

I left my cabin to go find what everyone is doing. "Chiron, cohorts 1, 3, and 5 including Reyna will be here midday tomorrow and the Hunt will be here tomorrow morning to prepare" I say to the old centaur. "Ok, everyone is preparing. I'm so sorry you had to be dragged back into this" he says and I nod. "I'm gonna go talk to my dad and tell him what's happening" I say turning to leave. "Percy, you got this, I know with everyone coming back from the dead is hard, but you got this. None of their deaths were your fault" Chiron said. I nod and walk to the lake. I swim down to the bottom and sit there for a few minutes. Hey dad can we talk in person  I say in my mind. A second later my father is sitting next to me. "Hi dad" I say sadly. "Hey son, I'm so sorry about this, you can have a break after the battle" Poseidon said. I nod, "cohort's 1, 3, and 5 and Reyna are coming from camp Jupiter tomorrow around midday and the hunt will be here tomorrow morning and all my dead friends will rise tomorrow" I say tearing up at the last part. I felt bad for crying in front of my dad but I couldn't help it. "What if they all hate me because I raised them from the dead to fight again" I say crying now. My dad hugged me, "they won't be Percy, they will be happy to fight alongside you once again. Their deaths aren't your fault, they all died hero deaths, you couldn't help their fate" Poseidon said. "I'll transport you to your cabin and have Hecate bless you with a dreamless sleep, get some rest son. You're gonna need it for this war" he said. The next thing I knew I was in my bed in my cabin falling asleep.