----Chapter 11----

Percy POV

I woke up to the pavilion horn being blown, I guess the hunt is here. I get dressed and go out to greet them. "Hey guys, you can set up tents here or sleep in the Artemis cabin. Breakfast will be in about an hour when everyone else wakes up" I say and they all go off to their leaders cabin. About 20 minuets later all the Avengers are up and talking to me. "So guys, sorry I ran off yesterday, I had to talk to the council. How are you liking camp so far" I say and their faces say it all. "It's amazing, you guys have a lava climbing wall" Clint said and I laugh. "Today we are preparing for battle by training, I will train you all along with some of the younger campers who will be fighting and some of the hunt if they are ok with it" I say and then turn to Tony. "No flirting with the hunters of Artemis, most of them have had bad experience with boys and join for their safety, they do not date guys so don't think about it" I say and Tony nods. Clarisse, Nico and Thalia come up to me about 20 minuets later. "Hey Prissy, what do you want us to do" Clarisse asks. "Hey guys, just prepare for another war, I'm sorry I dragged you into this" I say. "Percy Jackson, we will gladly help our friend in need, you don't have to be sorry. We were trained to fight and trained to die young, it sucks but this is what we are trained for" Nico said reassuringly. "Thanks guys, wake everyone up so we can have breakfast" I say and Thalia goes and blows the breakfast horn. 

Once everyone is seated for breakfast I stand at the front to give announcements, "Hi everyone, today we are preparing for war, I want Hephaestus cabin making lots of weapons and armour, Athena cabin keep strategizing, Apollo cabin keep gathering supplies, I will be leading some training sessions for the Avengers and younger campers, anyone is welcome to join. Everyone just prepare for war, We have fought in two wars so far, we defeated the titan lord of time and mother earth herself, the pit will be nothing. The Romans will be coming midday today and they will also prepare with us" I finish, I start to sit down but everyone gasps, I look at where Chiron and Mr.D is and I see all my dead friends.

I run up and hug Annabeth, "Wise girl, your back" I say and start crying a little, "Hey seaweed brain, I'm here" Annabeth says. We let go of each other and I see everyone I've ever lost in battle standing up front, I hug Jason, Piper, Hazel, Frank, and Leo. I see everyone from the first war, Ethan, Selina, Charlie, Michael, and Luke. Luke doesn't look like he belongs here, I go up and hug him and he is taken by surprise. "Alright, all my dead friends meet me in the Poseidon cabin, I have to catch you guys up" I say and they go to my cabin. I grab a piece of toast and walk off to my cabin too.