.Beginnings.

Muffled sounds came from the darkness I've awaken in. 

I punched through the darkness that has now been identified as stone. 

The muffled noises turned to voices. 

"She's emerging!"

"She's finally here!"

"A new friend!"

"My sister."

Sister..

Sister.?

White?

White, my sister. 

I'll be there shortly. 

I kept punching until a bright light appeared before me. 

I punched through the blinding wall, and..

"White?"

As I emerged, my long cloak formed on my shoulders. Along with a black crown, of which sat on my head. 

My sister stood before me with two others. I found myself amused that they were so small compared to us.

 White practically jumped into my arms, giving me a big hug. 

"Hello to you, White." My Voice boomed throughout homeworld. 

I took a good look at my older sister, smiling at her, "Let's go, there's much to be done." She nodded in agreement as she wiped her teary eyes. 

"But before we go, who are these two?" I asked her, as I honestly had no idea.

"Oh! This is Yellow diamond, and this is Blue diamond." She responded with pride.

I smiled as I places my hands on their shoulders, "Hello, Yellow, Blue. It's an honor to meet you."

"Now, let's get to palace, as I said before, there's much to be done." They nodded back at me and we started walking, but not before blue turned to pick something up, another gem?

"Blue, who is this?" I asked her as we walked. 

"This is Pink Diamond." She responded with a smile.

"Diamond? She's so small."

"Hey! I may be small, but I can still hear you!" The smaller gem yelled with a pout.

I laughed, honestly, I could tell that I would never be taking her seriously. 

We arrived at the doors to the palace, white marble walls with a diamond pattern going through the center. We arrived at the throne room and I saw an extravagant Black Throne next to a Blinding White one.

I took a seat, the others following it suit. I watched as gems who I can only assume, are going to be in my court walked in, five at a time. 

It seemed as though I could accept or deny into my court, the first 30 sets would be my Agate Jaspers. I accepted 70 out of the 450. This was going to be a long day.