.Jasper.

"Pearl!" Steven exclaimed.

"Steven!" Pearl yelled, running over to hug the Organic being. "Oh, thank the stars! You're okay! What did White Diamond do? Did she hurt you?!"

"No, she was like, 'Welcome home'. I don't think she understands that I'm not Pink Diamond. Where's Connie? And Garnet and Amethyst?"

"They're with Blue and Yellow." Pearl explained. "I'm only here to bring your things, and they consider me one of your things."

"Yeesh.." Steven cringed at the edicate.

"Pink Diamond." Black Pearl chimed.

"Yes? Black.. Pearl?"

"Yellow Diamond is waiting for you in the extraction chamber. Yellow Diamond's Pearl will escort you there."

"Alright.. Thanks, Black."

Black Pearl then left Pink Diamonds room, leaving to take care of her many tasks. Yellow's Pearl walking in as the other left.

"Pink Diamond, my Diamond has requested your presence in the extraction chamber." Yellow Pearl saluted and bowed. 

"Let's get you into a suit." Steven's Pearl said, now opening his duffel bag.

---

"My Diamond, I have brought the gem you have requested."

"Thank you, Pearl."

The Orange gem closed her eyes while walking into the dark room, as to not offend the most powerful diamond in the known galaxy.

"Oh my!" 

The long haired gem flinched, terrified of what would come next.

"She's...."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Perfect!"

The Smaller gem was surprised. Black diamond.. Thought she was Perfect?

"Oh Pearl! Pink really did such a great job! To think she made a gem such as this! Her form! Her gem! Her posture! She's amazing!" The Dark gem squealed.

The younger gem couldn't help but blush. The Most powerful gem in the Diamond authority. Complimenting her.

"I couldn't agree more, my Diamond." Her Pearl chimed.

---

"Good luck getting through to Black.. If you only got that many words in for White.. "

"But.. There's gotta be a way!"

"I guess.. You could try to schedule a meeting with her Pearl.."

"Really?"

"Well.. "

"Oh no.."

"Black's Pearl carries out all of the Duties of a Diamond. Since Black doesn't leave her room.."

"Well.. she's gotta have a break sometimes.. Right?"

"Actually, yes. Every, as you would call it, 'Winter', Her Pearl stays inside her Diamond's room. Having a specialized group of other gems carry out various activities.."