sɪx

𓂸|𝖤𝗌𝖺𝗇𝗂 𝖮𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖭𝗂𝗈𝗄𝗂𝖾 |𝖯𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝖾|𓂺
𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗇 𝖳𝖾𝗑𝖺𝗌

••••

"Hag you boutta burn up the Grits and sausage!,up there watching some golden girls ."my granddaddy said fussing at my grandma .

"Shut cho bitch ass up ,ain't boutta burn shit "she said with an irritated expression on her face .these two here lord .

"Asheitt why it's smoking from the kitchen then ?"he asked her standing up titling his head before going in the kitchen .

"Irks me "she mumbled as I shook my head .

A few minutes later he came back with a burnt piece of sausage in his hand making me buss out laughing .

"Look at this shit Maggie !,focking burnt ass sausage,who bout to eat that shit ?,shole not me dammit."he said looking at her with a stank face before throwing the sausage at her .

"Oh hell no Devon !,That shit hot bitch!"she said getting up picking up the sausage before he ran outside .

"Fools ."I mumbled before going upstairs to my room closing the door

ఌఌఌ

"Y'all ever wonder how some people get dimples?"Star asked .we were all at Bryson house well except for Mika and Phoraya .

"I know how "Doneky said sitting up in his seat taking a pull from his blunt .

"How ?"Sky asked sitting beside Debo ,he was sleep with his hoodie on and his head leaned back on the couch .

"Ok so ,y'all know how parents be fucking ?,yea so when they be fucking the nigga dick be poking the baby ."he said making us scrunch up our faces .

"Nigga I thought I was stupid but you is fucking slow "Rat said pointing his finger at donkey .

"He a different level of slow "Drako said laughing.

"First of I always know what the fuck I'm talking about. So don't even go there "Donkey said mugging them .

"I have no words "Nunu said shaking her head ,Bryson had his head on her lap while she ran her fingers thru his hair .

Act like nobody don't see that ,must be nice ,i wish ,I really do .

"Then why you gotta mouth ?"Servo asked her trying to be funny .

"Shut up ,why you gotta dick if youn use it for pussy ?"She asked him . oh wow

"NOOO"Donkey extra ass yelled jumping up laughing .

So extra

"Bye as fuck "Sky said laughing loudly as Debo stirred in his sleep .

"Bitch you wrong for that shit Nunu ."Star said falling back as the rest of they slow ass laughed being extra .

"extra "i said lowly laughing .

"anyways Pookie ,you still wanna go to the nail salon to get our nails done ?"Nunu asked me making me look up at her .

"Of course ."I said smiling a little,I was happy to leave here . it don't be no reason for me to be here anyways .