Chapter 2• The Announcement

( Jay's POV)

There were a lot of students in the stadium, first to arrive were Class B's mostly jocks along with the young actors who had the audacity to make out in the middle of the crowd.

I don't know why she's not pregnant yet

"Why did the principal want us here?" Nathan suddenly asked in suspicion as we all stared at the crowd of students mostly coming ftom Class B.

"Today is the last day of the former Class A students, so if I had to guess this must be a recognition ceremony" Rico said beside me causing Nathan and I to hum in thought.

Considering that we belong in Class C, our seat is far from the stage making it hard for us to see what's going on.
Like I said, this school system is rigged.

"Yow is that Nicki Minaj?" Nathan exclaimed causing my head to snap at Nathan whose looking towards the stage where somehow a blue blob is walking up the microphone.

"Wait really? Where?!" I exclaimed excitedly only to stop when Rico slapped both of our heads together.

"That's the principal dumb ass" He said dissaprovingly as we all stared up to the said principal on stage.

"Why does a woman that old gotta have a big booty?" Nathan whispered in disbelief causing me to slap the back of his head harshly.

"Fine fine I'll keep quiet jeez" He grumbled while pouting on his seat.

"Good Morning Oak Wood High School" The principal started causing everyone to clap in response.

"As you all know today is the last day of the current Class A students, a class who had brought greatness within this school's name and we, as a whole are more than proud for their journey within their past school year." The principal started as the former Class A students came out of the stage with all a straight blank face and I can't help but wonder,

Why do Class A classes always have the smallest number of students?

Sure its hard to be smart and what not but there are a lot of smart students in Class B who had been in this school for years and still haven't seen nor stepped foot in Class A.

Come to think of it, Ive never seen it myself.

Well I know where it is, but no students under Class B and C are allowed to even dare stare at it, there are guards lurking in every corner of that class so its pretty hard to miss.

Everyone then started to stand up while clapping, snapping me back to reality I started standing up while clapping along with them.

"What just happened?" I whispered towards Nathan.

"The top students just gave their speech  and now the principal is about to make an announcement.
What the fuck is wrong with you? you've been starring at the stage the whole time how do you not know?" He asked in a matter of fact tone making me roll my eyes.

"Now that the former Class A students are finally bidding their farewells, it is now a new beginning for the new generation of Class A students, so everyone good luck on the entrance exam tomorrow and have a good rest of the day." The principal announced as she eyed everyone in the stadium with a warm smile.

A smile that somehow I can smell bullshit from a mile away

* * *

"What do you want to eat?" Nathan asked as we walked inside the cafeteria where a lot of hungry savages hunts down for their prey.

In short them hungry students.

"Does it even matter? We always get the same thing, we're Class C for a reason ya know" I said making him smirk with that evil grin saying ' I have an idea that could probably make our future worse but it doesn't matter because we're together' kind of smile.

"Whatever it is No, it wont work" Rico said as he grabbed his lunch tray while passing by us causing him a scowl from Nathan.

"Whatever" Nathan spat as the both of us sat on the small table designed for our section.

"OMG ITS THEM!!"

"Oppa~"

"Their not korean dumb ass"

"Who cares? Their hot"

"Kawaiii~"

"Their not japanese either Ella"

Screams and cheers filled the cafeteria when two males came in causing the girls to start wooing over them while the others took videos.

"Who are they?" I asked curiously causing Nathan to hum curiously as the both of us stared at the two somehow the same looking male.

"Are they brothers?"

"Their twin brothers" Rico said as he sat beside me while the three of us observed the crowd.

"You know them?" Nathan asked curiously causing Rico to sigh as he sipped his iced water.

"The real question is who doesnt" Michel said joining in on the conversation as he sat beside Nathan.

"They look like foreigners to me" I said curiously as I observed the two emotionless giant males.

"Chinese actually, their twins Zhang Wei and Shang Wei but commonly known as the Wei brothers" Rico said causing Nathan to snort.

"Pffft Shang Wei, Sanginainga eh eh wakawaka eh eh-"

"Nathan please stop, it aint funny" I dead panded causing him to pout as he continued to hum the song lowly.

" I've never seen them before" I asked towards Rico.

"They're freshmans from Class B. Zhang specializes in basketball while Shang specializes in music specifiacally the electric guitar. Both had won almost 30 competitions in just a year and they're only freshmans." Rico said as I looked over towards the said twins who seemed like they didn't even want to be here in the first place.

"Many looks up to them and its not a surprise if they ever get in to Class A" He said in thought causing me to hum in response.

"Shanginangina eh eh wakawaka eh eh-"

"Nathan please shut up" I said to which only fell into deaf ears when Michel started to sing along with him.

This kids

* * *

" Gah fuck!" I hissed as the burn on my right arm started to hitch in again.

The mark is still the same as this morning but it would burn from time to time and it freaking hurts.

"Hey! you okay in there?!" Nathan yelled on the other side of the door as I washed my face trying to distract myself from this shit.

"Yeah Im fine!!" I yelled back as I stared at myself in the mirror.

What the fuck is happening to me.

Thanks for reading (。•̀ᴗ-)✧