Chapter 7: Powers?!

( Jay's POV)

" We're becoming supernaturals" She stated as we all stared at her in disbelief.

This must be a joke right?

" You're kidding arent you?"

"This must be a prank right?"

"Apparently she's not kidding" Someone said while slamming the door open revealing Ms. Mendel, her once light hearted smile now plastered with a stone cold stoic face.

"Ms. Mendel with all due respecrt but,
this aint pre school" Diego dead panded causing Ms. Mendel to chuckle as she walked towards Georgia.

What the fuck is going on?

"It isnt, this is a special class made only for those with special cells that can be modified into doing inhumane acts..such as" She trailed off as she slowly walked towards the table and grabbed a glass of mug.

What on earth is she doing?

She then threw the water inside her mug and touched the water on air causing the water to turn into thin ice forming an icicle statue.

"Powers" She said causing all of our jaws to drop as we all stared at her in disbelief.

"Wait..wait WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!" Diego exclaimed as we all stared at the thin ice now on the floor.

"It maybe unbelievable but..it's true, we'rw capable of doing ihumane acts"  Georgia said causing Kenneth to look at her dead panded.

"And how the fuck did you know?" Kenneth spat towards Georgia.

"Georgia here, was the first one in the class who found her element" Ms. Mendel stated proudly.

What the fuck?

"Element..-powers supernaturals? Ms. Mendel please fucking explain" Shang said in frustration causing Ms. Mendel to sigh.

( A/N: The elements are not like the elements in the periodic table Mkay?)

"Please settle down and I'll explain" She said causing Georgia to nod as she sat back on her desk.

"Class A, was created by the school director of Oak Wood High School for rare students who have the cells that can be genetically modified." She started as she sat on the table as we all listened.

"Each of these students gets an element, an element of which they can control. It usually starts to generate when you experience heavy emotions such as, happiness, anger, sorrow and.." She then looked at Georgia with a smile "Fear."

" This element can be anything, if you have a cold persona you could have the element of water like mine" She portrayed while Diego looked like he was about to faint in pure disbelief.

"Or if you're hot tempered you might be able to control fire"

"Ms. Mendel, you said Georgia found her element today, what's hers?" Kenneth asked curiously causing Ms. Mendel to chuckle as she walked towards Georgia.

"I believe you guys should have noticed by now, that a certain tattoo appeared on your right arm" She said causing all of our eyes to widen in surprise.

So that's why I had a tattoo.

" I thought it was just me"I whispered causing Ms. Mendel to chuckle in amusement.

"Apparently no, all students of Class A gets a circle tattoo, once you finally discover your element a personalized symbol will start to appear in that circle, these symbols will represent what your capable of" She stated as she grabbed Georgia's arms and opened the arm part of her shirt.

"Georgia's element is Earth" Ms. Mendel said as we all stared at Georgia's tattoo.

There placed a small tree inside a gold like circle that somehow looked captivating that..I can't even look away.

"What does it mean?" Shang asked.

"It means the owner likes earthly pleasures, such as money, fame and many more" Ms Mendel said causing Kenneth to snort.

"Yep that sounds like Georgia alright" Kenneth said causing Diego to snort.

"Georgia's ability however will vary on her personality" Ms Mendel stated.

"Then what power does being a bitch have?" Shang asked causing everyone to snort while Georgia only glared at him.

"That depends, alot of Class A's have had the earth element before, some could grow trees and plants by singing while others can cause earthquakes by snapping their fingers." She stated causing me to look at her in awe.

I wonder what my element would be

"But how can I activate my abilities?" Georgia asked curiously causing Ms Mendel to walk back up front.

"That part is the reason why Class A exists. This class will help you discover you're abilities, and will also help you control them" She stated as she looked at everyone while pushing up her glasses.

" Now that you guys finally know the turth" She said with a smirk as she grabbed the ice from the floor.

The ice started to deform its shape and back to the original liquid form causing me to stare at it in awe.

"The real class can finally begin" She said with an evil smile.

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

Thanks for reading ( ꈍᴗꈍ)