Month 3

Just get out!"

"Liv open the fucking door! Now!"

"Go away!"

"No! Not until you promise me you won't do anything!"

"Hanyu please leave! I'm not gonna do anything okay? So fucking leave."

We had been screaming at each other for almost an hour. The fight was useless because she would never listen to me anyway and she really didn't care what I had to say. But if I could help it she wasn't going to risk my children's life.

Liv had been going though some mental shit over the babies and the weight she had put on because of them. She claimed it was twice the amount she gained with Kaitlyn and blamed me for it.

Well news flash princess, twins will do that to you!

She had run off with a bottle of hell knows what and tried to overdose, in hopes of killing my kids.

I understood she felt fat, she felt ugly and the weight gain was rapid. But I couldn't understand how she could want to kill our babies. They were made out of love no less, it wasn't like they were from a stranger.

"Just give me the pill bottle, okay?" I banged on the bathroom door.

There was silence before the lock on the door turned, Liv stepping into view and handing me the orange bottle to me, gulping loudly and wiping her tears. "Here," she crossed her arms over her growing chest and belly.

"I'm okay now." She said softly, butting her head against my chest. "Good girl." I wrapped my arms around her back and tried not to squeeze her too hard.

"Promise me you won't try and kill our babies again."

"I promise."

::::

"Ooh I feel huge already," she sighed, trying to get comfortable in my arms, pretty chest pressed against my own. "You tire me out, young boy." She laughed, catching her breath.

"You're too irresistible." I smiled, kissing her forehead and cheeks.

"I'm so glad it's you." She mumbled against my skin.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean that I'm so glad I'm with you. I'm so happy that you're these babies' daddy. I wouldn't have lived if it were Mark or anyone else. You're so good to me." She said with a. Small hint of a sad tone.

"Well I'm here for the long run sweetheart. No getting rid of me."

"Good."

:::::

"Are you ready?" The ultrasound tech smiled as she worked the gel over Liv's stomach. This was our three month appointment, and hopefully we would be finding out the gender of our little peanuts, as Rachel, our tech would call them.

"Okay there's baby A and there is, baby B." Rachel pointed out the figures on the screen, my heart swelling at the sight of them. They had grown considerably since the last appointment. Oh fuck I'm so in love.

"Okay I can see the gender, would you two like to know?" She looked back at the both of us and I nodded frantically. "Yes." Liv said softly, voice filled with tears.

"Okay baby A is a boy, and, let me see." She moved the want around a bit more.

"Two boys."

I squeezed Liv's hand as I felt tears slip down my cheek. I didn't even notice I was crying until right then. Twin boys. Oh I'm so excited.

"Two little boys, I hope they look like you." Liv kissed my cheek as Rachel wiped off her stomach and pulled her shirt back down.

::::

"They're both boys!" I exclaimed as my parents and I jumped for joy. Liv was just as excited but refrained from jumping because her body was sore. Understood.

"Oh I'm so excited for you two." Mom squeezed me and Liv like death was upon us.
"Congratulations Hanyu." Dad said quietly, a hug ensuing.