Chapter 18 Victory on the Crimson Axis

As Bismarck and Nagato was forced to sign the unconditional surrender treaty, all the Azur lane ships celebrated their victory over the Crimson axis.

Alex: The war between Azur lane and Crimson Axis is finally over. But the war with the Sirens still rages on.

Y/N: Indeed, however we shall give these girls some break and enjoy little things.

Alex: Yes, So how's the Sakura prisoners?

Y/N: They're getting fine along with the Iron blood prisoners.

At the POW Camp

Tirpitz: I can't believe that the Vichya Dominion and Sardegna Empire betrayed us.

Takao: According to the news, They left our alliance after your defeat.

Nimitz: Funny you should say that Tirpitz, That's actually how Y/N feels when all of you betrayed him.

Then Nimitz came to view along with Varyag and Arleigh behind her back.

Takao: What are you talking about? he's the one who betrayed us!

Nimitz: oh really? why don't you ask the three of them they're the ones who set Y/N up along with Heinrich and Jin.

She points at Kaga, Deutschland, and Roon.

Akagi: Dear sister is this true? that you set Y/N up?

They nodded and told everyone the truth to everyone.

Bismarck: how could you do that?!

Nagato: what do you have to say for yourself Kaga?!

Kaga: I...I...

She was gonna talk but no words came out from her mouth.

Shokaku: you guys are sick! None of this won't happen if you haven't done that, Nimitz I need to talk to Y/N, please.

Y/N: what is it that you want to talk about?

She then turns to see Y/N. She goes to him and hugged him but he didn't hugged back

Shokaku: I'm sorry that I didn't believe you. I shouldn't have fall for their lies.

Y/N:.....

Shokaku: I have something to tell you Y/N...

Y/N: what is it?

Shokaku: I always loved you Y/N... 

(Note: Shokaku actually likes Y/N before the betrayal) 

Y/N didn't react at her confession. Instead, he push her back releasing him from the hug. 

Zuikaku: hey don't you dare hurt my sis-

Arleigh point her assault rifle at her to stop Zuikaku from interfering.

Arleigh: Don't even try.

And they saw Y/N starts tearing up.

Y/N: Shokaku,  If you really love me, WHY DIDN'T YOU DEFEND ME BACK THEN?! HUH?!WHY?!

Everyone in the camp was shock to hear of his outburst even for Nimitz, Varyag and Arleigh.

Shokaku: I...

Y/N: Furthermore, after you all just learned the truth and now you all of you expect me to forgive you guys?!

Then Y/N starts walking out of the POW camp.

Nimitz: Y/N, where are you going?

Y/N: I need to be alone for awhile.