Chapter 1

8:25

I wake up to the light burning through my crystal blue elecric blue ocean blue poopy blue orbs, getting out of bed, I make my way to the bathroom.

I look in the mirror dipressed "Why does no one like me". I was different, i was not like other girls. As i tie my electric golden locks into a messy bun, my abusive, drug addict mother bursts through my door "Hey you worthless piece of shit, i sold you so i can buy some crystal meth from actoss the street"

"W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-what do y-y-you mean you s-s-s-s-old me?"

"Your new owner is waiting for you"

As i make my way down town- I mean down stairs i trip and fall, it was so embarrasing. I wait for my coming fate expacting to hit the cold, hard ground.

Instead, i fall againt a wall, a muscular wall, as i look up i am jungshook by my discovery.

I FELL ONTO JAYWHYPEE

"Ugh, you filthy piece of shit be careful next time"

Those words made my heart flutter, butterflys erupting from my core like a wildfire. I never felt like this befor, what could it posssibily mean?

I stand there still on jyp, lost in his electric maroon forest wildfire brown orbs. It was easy to get lost in them and he is pretty hot. As it seems like i have been staring for centuries he speaks up;

"Aren't you ganna get of me!"

He pushes me with his full force as I fall with my back hitting the first step on the stairs, I let out a quite moan from the pleasure the fall brought me.

Jaywhypee speaks "Now be a  good little kitten and come with me" He says while a cheeky smirk plays at his lips.

"Y-y-y-es jaywhypee o-o-oppa"

The way he speaks to me makes me feel a tingling in my panties;), but mostly in my chest.

This could be only one thing...

Is it....

Love?...

-------------------

Thank you guys for reading my book🥺🙏🏽💜💜🖤💙💛💙💛💙🧡🧡💙🧡💜🧡💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛

Im telling you the best part of their relationship is just getting started;)

Literally they are such a cute couple🥰🥰😍

Anyways leave a comment on how you think about this book😍🙏🏽🥺

Signing off~