Chapter 5

LOL BITCH YOU THOUGHT
____________

"Y-y-y-yes Oppa, i-i would l-l-love to."

You say with a deep blush, staring into the grounds core.

Jyp happy with your answer and has escaped the shock of you causally accepting he grabs your face roughly and smirks at your reaction.

"Now be a good girl kitten and go pick out a dress, it's tonight and I want you looking sexy."

He growled in your left ear sending shock waves through you spine to your pussy.

You quickly run up to your room flustered. Quickly closing the door and taking in deep deep breath to slow down your heart beat, you quickly scurry to your closet pulling out a beautiful red and Shiney dress for the dance with matching heals and a few accories.

 Quickly closing the door and taking in deep deep breath to slow down your heart beat, you quickly scurry to your closet pulling out a beautiful red and Shiney dress for the dance with matching heals and a few accories

(I was wheezing looking for dresses like these💀. Pick out your shoes and what type of accories you wanna wear)

Now is the time for the gang ball. You walk down stairs with your beautiful red and Shiney dress.

When you reach the final step you see your Oppa stare at you with widened eyes and dropped jaw.

"You-you look beautiful."

He pulls you in by your waist hugging you and checking how gourges you look. You blush hiding you flushed face in his neck. You muffle out a 'thank you Oppa'.

"Now shall we head out my beautiful bride."

"Yes o-oppa, let's go."

Before you guys head out the house jyp pulls you in for a passionate kiss holding you tighter.

"I love you Y/n."

You flush at the soft smile he gives you after saying those words again. You give him a warm and bright smile as well.

"Saranghae jyp-oppa."

____________

I swear writing this is way more painful then having to read it😭😭oh god don't we love pain huh.