Chapter 3

Jyp was trailing butterfly kisses all over my jaw and collar bone. His wet lips against my hot, smooth skin was intoxicating, it felt so good but I was scared that going this far with my owner and the biggest mafia boss all over Seoul was wrong.

"Papi, I-i-i-i-i-i think we should stop now please"

"Don't be silly my little kitten," he says swirling his tounge on my s-spot, I let out a quite moan at the pleasure. "Daddy is ganna have all types of fun with You." He growls on top of me as his orbs shine a electric gold, filling with lust and hunger,

Hunger for me.

I whimper under his big form, i want You, i want to feel You, i want You in Me. Is what im thinking, i just wish I could say it. I open my mouth but it quickly shuts as words never made it out.

"What do you want to say? Kitten"

"I-i-i want You, JaywhyPapi."

It comes out as a soft plead but loud enough for JYP to hear.

"That's a 'll i needed to hear." As he licks his lips and his eyes glow with anticipation, his movements are fast it almost like it never happened.

He raps his hand around my throat, squishing it tighter, i let out a moan at the touch, my breath slowly become heavier as I feel his hot breath against my motherhood.

He pushes my underwear to the side as he teases my clit with his teeth, i moan and plead him to touch me, tease me, fill me up.

At the speed of light he pushes his tounge right into me. "AH!" i moan out, he thrusts his tounge into me at an unbelievable pace.

My eyes roll at the back of my head as his deep moan vibrates through my wet core.

As I was reaching my high, ready to realise he retracts his tounge from my clit. I felt so cold and shallow without it in me.

I whined as his tounge was no longer in me.

"Why did you leave me Papi?"

"Not yet my little kitten, i was just warming you up."

As I was trying to regain my breath, he thrusts his hard memeber deep into me.

I screamed shutting my eyes and gripping hard on the sheets for dear life. It felt so painful yet so pleasurable.

"Your so tight kitten Ah~"

"AH jy- please faster!" I plead as his thrust began to pase up, i wanted it to be harder, rougher, i wanted him to ruin me.

He looks at me with pure adortion, his eyes are filled with lust and pinch of love as he looks at me, my ruined face, that he had the pleasure to see, hands going around my curves, touching my clit making my back ache, She is so beautiful.

As we continue, the room is filled with moans and screams and skin clapping against eachother.

His member twitches inside of me, indicating he was close to his high. My clit tightened around him, his thrust became weaker and our breaths became heavy and shakey, bulks of sweat around our bodies, my knees weak and shaking. As we reach out high, our moans become higher.

"I-i-im ganna c-c-u Ah!"

"Cum for me baby."

A few seconds later i came undone, my arms fall next to me as my knees give in, just a little after Jaywhypapi thrusts out of me and cones undone on my stomach.

"T-t-that was m-m-m-my best night e-e-e-ever"

"Me to kitten." He lays beside Me, we cuddle the night away, naked bodies with sweat up against each other.

"I love you kitten, so so very much." He says in a tired and raspy voice.

I blush a deep red, my cheeks burning "I-I love you too jaywhypapi."

In all my life ive never felt such love for a man, is this what happened feels like?

If it is i never want to feel any other way, and the only person able to make my heart glitter and my soul glow is the person laying in bed with me right now, the biggest mafia boss in Seoul, with a soft heart with caring eyes, could never imagine such a ruthless leader who basically bought You, to love and care for you so deeply.

Goodnight Jaywhy park, i love you with all my heart and I can't wait to see our future together.

The end.....

Dawg it was so weird writting this🤪specially when I was infront of my mom in the dentists office hehe. But anyways hope you enjoyed this, even if you didnt tnx for reading^_^.

I advice you go see a therapist after reading this and some holy water or even bleach, either one works:).

Now if you will excuse me, imma go jump off a cliff😀.

Love you all so much and keep safe :P💙💙🧡💙🖤🧡💜.