02 | post something on instagram

completed : tuesday, 27 july 2021

my @ is : veneventer1

haha i lost like a 100 followers (maybe more) because people thought i don't have instagram anymore. you can follow me if you want to, you don't have to. but it would be nice, i follow back :)

i guess social media gets overwhelming sometimes. i remember back in high school i would refresh my page like every second to see how many likes i got. obviously i would compare myself to celebrities and strangers. then my last post was on 28 june 2019, and i've been scared to post ever since.

i archived all my posts because they make me cringe so hard. but i did it and i'm proud and i have the picture to prove it.

but stay safe guys of course social media is dangerous but i'm not going to preach about that today.

anyways shoutout to all the baddies on instagram!

i'm all for the movements and values like body positivity, feminism, lgbtq+, black lives matter, stop the asian hate, environmentalism, human rights, trans rights, and more. social media really got me educated - well more aware of whats going on in the world.

this year i also started to read the news (more) because my college told us so. i find it interesting how the different media platforms portray the same stories.