62 ~ Still missing him

Faiza's Pov

I'm in the local club, drinking alcohol with cigarettes, what else do I need now? I don't know what time is it or how many times just passed. I'm burying myself in the alcohol to heal my pain and that's all matters.

I know I would never forget Taehyung, nor do I want to, I just want to heal myself by doing this stuff. It's hurting, It's been 15 days, I thought he will come to me, to convince me that he isn't mad at me anymore but he didn't come.

I'm not used to this Taehyung, he never let me angry at him for more than two days, he always tried to make me happy, always sulking around me, always tried to catch my attention, and behaved like a baby but I didn't hear from him last fifteen days, I don't know how is he, what is he doing.

Doesn't he miss me like I'm missing him? Doesn't he think about me and what I'm doing? I love him and I want to cherish his love, and his memory till the end of my life but I will never forgive him for misunderstanding me by seeing those pictures, how could he just believe that I cheated on him? How?

"Missing Taehyung hyung?" I snap back from my imagination and look in the direction lazily from where the voice is coming, I see a tall guy standing in front of me, wearing a black leather jacket with a black polo t-shirt underneath, wearing tight black jeans. Though he is wearing a mask, but I know it's Jungkook.

He takes a seat beside me and snatches the glass from me.

"Enough Noona, you've drunk a lot, It's time to go back to your home." he says and I chuckle.

"H-home? Which home, Kook? I don't have any home and I'm not going anywhere, I'm gonna stay here and drink all night." I hiss.

"Noona, you're all doing this for Hyung, please-"

"Don't talk about him here, people will hear us and it will create a huge problem in his career, people could   eavesdrop on our conversation and spread hate about him." I shush him, feeling very dizzy.

Jungkook's Pov 

I can't believe she is still talking like this, she still cares for him after what he has done all this.

"Why do you care, Noona? He broke your heart, he misunderstood you, he didn't believe you then why are you caring for him?" I say out with frustration.

"It's his choice, Kook, he will believe me or not but I can't stop loving him, I love him and my love for him will still be the same, even if he found someone in his life, I'll pray for him for his best." she smiles at me, she is smiling through this unbearable pain. Still defending him.

"How did god create you, Noona? How?"

"Okay, I get it, now come with me." I say and clutch her hand.

"Where?" she softly asks.

"I don't wanna go back to Lia's apartment, she said her boyfriend will come to her place tonight, she didn't forbid me to go back there but I don't wanna ruin their night." she adds.

"You don't have to go back to your friend's place, you'll come with me to my place." I reply and she looks at me with a frown.

"Your place? No Jungkook, I can't go there, what if-" she pauses.

"Why Noona? Why can't you go there?" I ask.

"What if Taehyung finds out that I'm with you? He'll be hurt." she whispers but I clearly heard that. She is giving me anxiety now.

"Why do you care? If he doesn't care about you then why do you care?" I lied. She looks at me with her teary eyes and I feel a pang in my heart.

"He won't know, let's go." I sigh and make her stand up, she doesn't protest this time.