12

A month went by everything was calm, peter and Wanda went on smoothly nothing interrupting their relationship, pietro got over his little crush on peter for now deciding to play the roll of peters older brother and distracting himself with speed dating (literally), Tony let go of the mephisto situation as nothing was going out of hand and mephisto wasn't showing up anywhere , Loki was hanging around the tower a lot more much to Tony's displeasure but he got used to it as Loki wasn't speaking to Tony and was more protecting the kid.

"Give me my dagger little spider boy" as peter kept swinging them around Loki chased him "neverrr I'm just like auntie Natasha" Loki picked the boy up by the waist grabbed his daggers and flung Peter over his shoulder "where is agent romanoff anyway?" Everyone stopped and thought about it for a second no one had seen her in a few weeks a few moments of no words Tony carried on "I'll give her a call" he exit outside on the balcony with his phone in his hand.

Loki threw Peter on the sofa, peter heard a little crunch and got up quickly " a note!" Pete picked it up and read it aloud "dear Pete, it's me wanda I am not here rn I am at the airport will be back later don't worry pietro will take care of you for now" pietro looked up at the sound of his name "ok" he said going back to eating.

Tony walked back in and smiled "she'll be here any minute with a surprise" peter dropped from the ceiling "surprise?!" Loki, pietro and Tony all stared wide eyed at the small boy on the floor "when did you get up there?" Loki said stepping back "you were just on the sofa" pietro rushed over making sure the boy wasn't hurt "I'm fine pietro thank you" just then the elevator doors opened to reveal Natasha and a blonde women about 5,4 next to her,

"Hello I'm back" Natasha was met with a hug from Peter "I missed you and I learnt how to spin daggers with one hand an-" Tony put his hand on peters shoulder sighing "Pete calm down she just got back" Natasha smiled ruffled the boys hair and laughed "Pete I want you to meet my sister... yelena" peter put his hand out and shook hers "nice to meet you miss romanoff ma'am" yelena chuckled "not quite, I'm natashas sister but I'm not a romanoff my names Yelena belova nice to meet you too Pete"

Natasha let everyone get acquainted "where's Wanda she was right behind us she met us at the airport" just then wanda came through the doors "you walk too fast" her thick sokovian accent filling the room, peter flung himself at her and kissed her "hello to you to".

Everyone settled down with a movie that peter picked out "I hate musicals" Tony looked straight at peter but Peter just shrugged and went back to watching mamma Mia, half way through peter had fallen asleep on Natasha's lap while she stroked his light brown locks "I'm gonna take him to bed" Natasha carefully got up holding Peter in her arms, his head lay softly on her chest and his arms around her neck.

Once she tucked him in Natasha softly placed a kiss on his head and turned his light off " сПокойной ночи мальчик" ("goodnight baby boy") she walked out back into the living area where everyone else was Tony looked at her and grinned Natasha caught his look and stopped in her tracks "what you looking at stark?" Tony's grin only widened "you're a mum" she was shocked at this and scoffed "shut up stark" Tony left it and watched as she showed yelena to her room,

"He is right Natalia" Natasha rolled her eyes and opened yelenas bedroom door "don't start" yelena looked back once more "it's cute tho" Natasha closed the door on her sister and left for her own, once she got into bed she looked up at the ceiling "i wouldn't mind it" and with that she went to sleep.

~~~
IM BACK!!
omg hi haven't seen you in ages umm so here's a new chapter introducing yelena belova because of the black widow movie not a lot happened in this chapter so I'm sorry.