14

Wanda POv:
Whilst peter was at school I didn't really know what to do with myself: I watched movies, I danced around the kitchen, had a long conversation with yelena about why stars are brights and not out every night, I even had a race with pietro which I knew I wouldn't win because he's fast and I'm not but hey I was bored.

"Hey wands bored?" I looked up at Clint sitting over from me whilst I was staring into space "yeah just a little but I'll be fine" Clint put his book down on the sofa and sighed "why don't you meet Pete at the bus stop walk him home so he doesn't have to take the bus?" That was a good idea I'm not bored and I get to see my boyfriend I thanked Clint and left the tower.

I didn't realise how long it was to walk from the tower all the way to his school but it was a good sight seeing adventure I guess... not long until I get there though might even stop at an ice cream shop who knows.

Did I stop at the ice cream shop? Yes. Vanilla and chocolate chip in a little pot with a tiny plastic soon which I'll keep because I collect them I love them they're tiny spoons.

The sight of little kids running in there school uniform after 3pm was cute made me think what if me and Pete had kids someday maybe one boy and two twin girls? I hope so they'd be cute and powerful just like us, wait three o clock? Shit I have to hurry he's gonna be at the bus stop already!

I finished the tub of ice cream quickly as I approached the stop but I didn't go all the way Pete was there and a girl with blonde hair very pretty smiling at him, a sweet smile, sweeter than mine like a little candy cane with sugar on top, it made me a bit jealous but maybe I'm over thinking everything.. until..

Peters PoV:
She was very pretty like a Disney princess, repunzle maybe? She was cute her smile made me smile a lot but I needed to speak and say something "hi I- I'm Peter" her smile dropped a little "I know who you are" I stepped back a little scared "uh you do?" She chuckled lightly, her laugh was like singing, a light jingle in my ears "yeah you're in like all my classes plus I know you tried to speak me all day mj said" my eyes widened and I laughed "did she now? Blondie tucked her hair behind her ears "yeah but it's okay I knew you'd do it eventually just needed time" already I thought she understood me just a little bit "uh yeah yeah um thanks uh blondie" I went to walk away but she stood up quickly "Gwen" I turned around confused "huh?" She held out her hand and smiled "Gwen Stacy. That's my name Pete" I shook her hand gently and smiled "hello gwen" she looked at me nervously "sorry I'm a hug person can I give you a hug? New friend?" I lightly laughed to myself and nodded, her hug was soft and sweet I almost melted into it but then I saw Wanda across the road we locked eyes she dropped something and walked away... SHIT.

~~~

I pulled away quickly and ran after her "SORRY ILL SPEAK TO YOU TOMORROW" I saw gwen's confused look as I ran away I felt bad but I'll explain tomorrow when I see her I ran quickly I could see Wanda up ahead but I stopped a tiny plastic spoon she collects those it's what she dropped , I picked it up and kept running towards her "WANDA WAIT PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN" she ran, I ran we both ran she from me but I ran to her all the way back to stark tower "Wanda wait" she stopped in the living room and turned around "what Peter?! I wait all day and meet you at the bus stop and I see... what did I see?"

"You saw nothing she's new to the school" Wanda sat down on the sofa with her head in her hands "but that's how it starts doesn't it? Getting close to the new student then what? Catching feelings? Detaching from me? And accidental kiss maybe? Pete? No one hugs a person they just met especially you" what does that mean? Especially me? "What do you mean by that" she sighed "nothing don't worry it came out wrong" in disbelief and stepped back two steps "there's only one way you could've meant it and it's not good" I walked away not looking back at her but I could hear her softly cry and I hated it so much.

~~~
Here you go! Thanks