🦋 십_ 1.10 🦋

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* t e n
: ̗̀➛"old school"

Felix's eyes could've pierced through Jung Wooyoung's brain. Although, the latter didn't notice Felix's jealousy, Felix wanted to make more and more obvious, that in fact, he was jealous.

"Hey Felix. What's up?" Wooyoung turned around to see what's good in the back seat, where Felix and Yeosang were sitting.

"Nothing." He replied harshly.

"Damn, who hurt you today?" Wooyoung asked after hearing the other's petty response accompanied with a cutting glance towards him.

"Wooyoung-ah. Leave him alone." Hyunjin ordered, seeing his ex-colleague's back in the mirror.

"Okay. Damn. I just wanted to talk to him!"

"Well, don't! Talk to Yeosang instead."

"But he's boring!" The kid sighed.

"You know I'm here, right?" Yeosang took a look at Wooyoung, who reacted by softly patting the elder's hair.

The rest of the trip passed quicker than they would've thought.

They arrived in Si-nyeong in less than half an hour.

"Ready, Box?" Hyunjin asked, before leaving the car, and politely opening the door to his loved one.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the vehicle, Yeosang began to complain:

"You could've done that too!" He adressed Jung Wooyoung, whose feet barely even landed on the ground.

"Not like you can't open it for yourself!"

"Guys! Come on! You argued all the way, just now, stop, please!"

"This is how we show our love to eachother!" Yeosang smiled confidently.

"No, no I'm actually mad at you—"

"No you aren't!" Hyunjin dragged Wooyoung away. "Even if you are, this isn't your time to shine. It's mine. And Bokie's."

"Bokie's a bit lost, isn't he?" He questioned, watching the boy slowly crouching down.

"He just isn't used to society. It's normal. He'll get used to it." He whispered, and walked towards Felix. "Hey, are you okay?"

"I'm not!"

🦋

However, Hongjoong's friends were in their best state of mind after the incident. The eldest wondered how.

"Hey, San!" Yeji called. "Tell me about this Seonghwa guy."

San's eyes lit up with literal stars in them, after hearing the name of his character.

"Well, Park Seonghwa is very handsome, as you all could see it on the sketch, he's taller than all of us here, has these cat-like, beautiful, huge eyes, a pretty nose that looks sculpted by those so called gods themselves, and his lips look so full, and tender, and, and if you kiss them, they taste sweeter than sugar." As he spoke, he imagined all of Seonghwa's elegant features, his stomach felt like exploding from the large amount of butterflies. "His shoulders are wide, and he's got arms of steel so when he hugs you tightly, you can feel safe in them. But not only his visuals are breathtaking, he has a big heart where all of us can fit, and he–"

"Okay, we pretty much got it!" Yeonjun interrupted. "Six feet tall and super strong or whatever. Yeji, why did you even ask?"

"No, no, I'm not finished, like y'all need to hear the rest!"