three - 3

CHOI JIWON

Hyunji and I have different classes today which just made all my classes boring.
While drawing on my notebook and listening to some music. someone sat beside me. "Hey Jiwon. " I heard an familiar voice. " Oh hi Yoshi! " I said. " Wow your drawing is amazing. " Yoshi said.
" Oh thank you. " I said and smile at him.

" What is wrong with me? I haven't felt comfortable with an guy this past days. "
I thought

" What you listening? " Yoshi asked, but before I could answer him, he took one of the earbuds and put it in his ear.
" Olivia Rodrigo's  ' Traitor '? " He asked.
" Yes, uhm I like songs that I mostly relate too. " I said. " So you rela-" Before Yoshi finish his sentence, the class president opened the door and went in.
" Ok class since our math teacher today can't attend today, since there was an emergency. " He said.

" So no class today. " He added and some of the students cheered, " Wait ah, ah, ah but the teacher gave us homework. " He continued. And everyone whined.
After the class president was done giving the homework. Everyone started leaving.
I went to the rooftop to finish my drawing.
Cause thats what I usually do when there is no class.

I opened the rooftop door and there was no one. " Finally peace and quiet. " I said and sat down at the edge of the rooftop.
I started to finish my drawing and continued to listen to Olivia Rodrigo's
' traitor '. My vision started to blur and that's when I realized that I was crying.
I still can't move on from Doyoung.
He was the 4th guy who used me, and what he did actually broke my heart and right now it can't be fixed.

I covered my drawing so it won't get wet and then an hand handed me an tissue.
" Huh? " I said and glanced at the person and saw Yoshinori. I just froze and accepted the tissue. " Thank you. " I mumbled. " Wait did you witness it all? " I asked out of nowhere.
" Well some of it. " He answered.
" So wha-" Before he could finish, someone barged in the rooftop.

YOSHINORI

" So wha-" Before I could finish, an person just slammed the rooftop door open.
" Oh Jiwon! You're here! " An girl said.
" Oh Hyunji hey. " Jiwon said.
" Wait are you crying? Did this boy made you cry?!! " Hyunji shouted.
" Yah! Did you make my best friend cry?! " She asked me. " No Hyunji he just gave me an tissue to wipe my tears. " Jiwon spoke up. " Oh ok, thank you i guess. " Hyunji told me. And I just smiled as an answer.

" So why are you here? " Jiwon asked.
" The principal is announcing something, let's hurry! " Hyunji said and they both took off so I followed them.

Everyone was gathering in the gym.
" Ok listen everyone! " The principal started. Then everything went silent.
" Hi everyone and the new students, Me and the teachers decided that we will have an field trip for one week. Starting next week. " The principal added and everyone cheered.
" So it's your decision if you want to come or not. We'll be starting at Monday and all of us who wants to come, we can gather around at the basketball court outside. " He added.

" Yes I'm excited! " I heard Hyunji said.
" Are you coming? " Hyunji asked Jiwon, I was expecting to hear an yes or see her nod, but she said " No I'm still not ready. " She said. " Still not ready for what? " I thought. " Oh ok. " Hyunji shortly answered.

Time Skip

CHOI JIWON

Me and Hyunji was going out of the school since it already ended. " Wait Jiwon! Hyunji! " Someone shouted. Me and Hyunji turned around and saw Yoshi. " Oh hey. " Hyunji spoke up. " Do you need anything? " I asked Yoshi. " Yes, I was just thinking if I could walk you home? " Yoshi suddenly asked, my eyes widened.

" I... Uh... " " Yes, sure she would absolutely love it! And sorry too I can't walk home with you since I have something to do. " Hyunji said and winked at me. I just glared at her.
" Oh would you look at the time, I got to go!" Hyunji said and ran away like flash.

Time Skip

Me and Yoshi is just walking to my house.
We were both quiet, but the silence was comfortable yet awkward at the same time.
" Soo.. I heard you and Hyunji talking earlier, why won't you join the field trip? " Yoshi broke the silence. " It's just that, that's where me and do- nevermind, I'm just not in the mood you know. " I lied.
And Yoshi just nodded.

Another few minutes of me and Yoshi talking and walking, me and Yoshi arrived at my place. " Thank you for walking me home, thank you. " I said. " No problem, it was fun talking to you. " He replied. " Bye. " I said and he bid his goodbyes and left.

I never really thought that I'll me hanging out with an guy that it isnt my brother.