thirty eight - 38

YOSHINORI

I was still standing there frozen.

Why is Jiwon talking to a grave?

" Jiwon...? " I called her again.
She looked at me, she was crying.
Her eyes were red, I slowly went up to her.
When I read the name of the grave.

" Kim Doyoung,

Age: 17
Time of death: November, 16 2020 "

" Kim Doyoung, died in age 17." Jiwon mumbled. " He got..... " She paused.
" Jiwon, are you okay? " I asked her.
" Doyoung, got hit by a car.... "

" While he was chasing me. " She stopped.
" I always blamed myself for that. "
" If only I faced him and if I didn't have to be a coward, this wouldn't have happened. " A tear fell from her eye.
" Jiwon.. I'm pretty sure that it wasn't your fault. Probably Doyoung loved you.. So much, I know that and if he was here, he wouldn't want to see you blaming yourself. "
I smiled at her. She didn't respond but just gave me a weak smile.
" Doyoung.. Uhm, this is Yoshinori, well you can call him Yoshi. " She started.
" He's been with me since the start of the school year and... " Jiwon paused.
" I always think I was weird, I suddenly hallucinate about him, but I guess it was because I missed him, so so much. " She said as another tear fell on her cheek.

" Yoshi, uhm can I talk to Doyoung alone, if that's okay. " Jiwon said. " Sure, I'll just wait outside. " I gave her a smile which she gave back.

CHOI JIWON

" Yoshi.. Is a great guy and I'm doing great Doyoung. Are you doing great up there? " I said. " Mom and dad.. They visited earlier and it wasn't a great visit, I hope you were here so you could know how pitiful my life is. " " If only you were here, you could've make my life easier, there is things going on at home and I wanted to you be there since you could understand me. But then again both of us broke our promise, both of us.
But I hope you didn't forgot about our promise. I'll promise it again, I promise that both of us we'll always be together forever and always. "

" Doyoung if it's okay I can ask. Yoshi said he liked me earlier and I wanted to answer it. But don't forget Doyoung you will always have a special spot inside me heart.
I will love you forever and always. "

" Let's just wait for our other lifetime together, and let's promise not to waste it.
Good bye, I love you my prince Kim Doyoung and my Mr. Paperdoll." I said my last goodbyes and went to back to Yoshi.

There I saw him just sitting down on the sidewalk waiting patiently.
" Yoshi.. " I called him and he immediately stood up. " Uhm are you done? Are you okay? " He asked. " Yes... Thank you for deciding to come with me. " I told him and gave him a smile.

--

Me and Yoshi was just sitting on a bench that was in front of a lake.
There was a sunset and The sunset was shining our way which made it more beautiful.

" Yoshi... " He looked at me.
" I'm actually happy that you're here with me. " I started. " If you weren't here, I wouldn't have came here and didn't get to say goodbye to Doyoung. " I added.
" I know I haven't been the nice friend to you and I'm sorry. " I stared at the lake.
" What do you mean? You're a great friend and I should be sorry, if only I knew what was going on I wouldn't have been made your life harder again. " He said in a apologetic voice.

" No don't even say that. You actually made my life easier to be honest. " I smiled at him. " Why? " He asked and I just paused for a bit, just staring at the lake and watching the sun set.

" Because I like you Yoshi, I like you a lot. "

/////

Guys sorry if I haven't been updating much and that's my fault😔 cause I've been busy of schoolworks and I'm happy that school is almost ending but since I have lots of schoolworks that I haven't passed yet so I got to passed it before realising of report cards. And I'm happy that treasure is posting another web drama!!! 😭

I hope all of them got lots of lines 😭

But bye for now guys 👋