forty six - 46

YOSHINORI

Earlier before we went to the empty park,
I planned it all...

I thought it was a great plan and a great time.

I planned to tell Jiwon that she was a bet,
And ask for forgiveness and try to salvage our relationship, but I couldn't reveal it.
She looked over happy, she enjoyed everything and I thought telling her the truth would ruin everything.
When she told me what she felt, I was nervous, I was panicking inside.

I couldn't believe that someone could hurt a innocent girl like that, and I couldn't believe I was one of them.
There is school tomorrow and I hope I could tell her.
" Yoshi! Look! " Jiwon shouted while looking at her phone. " What? " I asked her.

" A teacher from our school is at the hospital! " She showed me her phone.
My eyes widened. A message from our group chat. That was sent from the school president.

" Mr. Kang, Teacher in class 5, is at the hospital. No one knew what happened, the janitor just saw Mr. Kang laying on the floor unconscious. "

" The school is close this week, we start next week. "

" there's no more updates, for now. "

Jiwon pouted and stared at the screen.
" School is close this week. " She repeated.
" Ugh, I was actually looking forward for school. " She whined. " I hope Mr. Kang is doing fine. " She added.

I didn't know what to do, it feels like someone or something is trying to stop me from revealing the truth.

" Jiwon... " I immediately spoke up.
" I have something to tell you... " I added,
" What the... Why am I saying this? " I thought, I just couldn't control myself, I feel like my mouth is talking by itself.
I couldn't control it.
" What? " She asked.
" It's uhm.... " I paused.
" Yoshi? Is everything okay? " She asked.
" Yes! I was thinking that if I could sleep at your apartment for one night. " I talked to fast that I didn't even got what I said.

" U-uhm sure, I'll ask Hyunji first. " She said and I nodded and she opened her phone to call Hyunji.

Time skip

Luckily I can stay at Jiwon's apartment for one night, since Hyunji's uncle and Aunt will be visiting with Hyunji's cousins so her mom forced her to just stay.

" This is my apartment it's kinda old since my cousin just gave me this. " She introduced her apartment and stepped aside for me to go in. Honestly it wasn't that bad, it was actually clean and peaceful. Then thats when I heard a stomach rumble.

I looked at Jiwon and she turned her head away in embarrassment, " Are you actually hungry? " I chuckled. " We Litteraly just ate snacks. " I laughed.
" I-i'm not! " Jiwon denied, then we heard another rumble, " Oh stop it. " Jiwon slapped her stomach.

" I'll cook for you. " I told her,
And she nodded.
I cooked eggs and some ham for us both cause in the middle of cooking my stomach growled and wanted food.
" Here let me cook this! " I heard Jiwon said beside me and opened the cabinet above me.
" I'll cook ramen! " She exclaimed and smiled at me.

" I'll just cook it after, you can just rest, probably you're tired, might be. " I told her.
" No~ I'll cook it, you already cooked the ham and eggs. " She pouted.
" No, Jiwon I'll cook it it's not that hard, you can just rest and watch your kdrama. " I argued. " No I will cook it! " She denied.
" Aish why are you so stubborn? " I clicked my tongue.

" Hehe, I'll cook it! " She stuck her tongue out. While flipping some ham, Jiwon was still reaching for the ramen.
" Here let me. " I tried to reach it.
" Don't! I'll try it myself! I'm strong you know. " She then pulled her arms and was making some poses, showing that she was
' strong '.

" You don't need to be strong. You need to be tall. " I teased her. " Hey! I'm tall you know! " She shouted. " Suit yourself. " I chuckled. " Almost. " Jiwon was tiptoeing because she can't reach it.
" Done!- Aahh! " She shouted and my eyes widened.

While she was taking one ramen pack, another pack of ramen fell and landed on the frying pan and splattered some oil that was very hot and the oil went to Jiwon's face and hands.
" Jiwon! " I shouted and turned the stove off and took the pack of ramen out.
" Ouch! " She whined. " Wait I'll get a piece of cloth. " I told her and came back with a brown cloth.

" It really hurts. " She said teary eyed.
" It's okay, I'll wipe it. " I said and soaked half of the cloth with water.
" Here let me. " I said and held her hand,
I wiped her hand trying to make the pain go away. Her hand was showing a tint of red.
" Is the pain going away? " I asked her, and she slowly nodded.
" Here you let me wipe your face. " She just stayed still. " Ow. " She hissed because of the pain and I stopped immediately.

" That's because you are very stubborn! You should've let me do the job. " I pouted.
" Well I didn't wanted to give you all the jobs so I wanted to help. " She said.
I wiped her cheeks, which was also showing a pink tint. And that's when we met eyes.
Her eyes were beautiful, it was like 2 pools, so deep, and if I dive in, I might get lost. Her brown shiny eyes made her look unreal, she was very gorgeous.

Then I felt her hand on my hand.
" Uhm.. Yoshi? " She asked while holding my hand that was holding the cloth.
" Sorry. " I just looked down, embarrassed.

///////

Hey guys!!!! I have something to say,

While I was watching treasure's mvs,
" Wayo " By Bang Yedam, popped up.
Then suddenly I thought of something,
What if that girl in Yedam's Wayo mv,
Was Junkyu's girlfriend in the web drama?

Not sure though cause they didn't tell us who's Junkyu gf, it's just my theory

But bye!!!!!