Exerpt

She walked on eggshells as she entered the deserted street. It looked like haunted movies! The eeriness of the place was increased with the hooting of the owl! She reached the huge rusted Iron Gates. A little push creaked them open. She entered and walked towards the ancient temple. It was covered with creepers giving it a paranormal look. the shrubs and bushes all around made the place look even more haunted!

She heard the snap of the twig immediately looked at the source of the sound. As soon as she moved towards it, she heard a sweet clink of some metal falling and just then, a tall silhouette ran away from the porch of the temple and jumped over the boundary to escape. She moved towards the porch to look for the fallen metal when she heard a loud scream!

Naisha woke up startled from her dream! Her heart was beating faster than usual, she was restless and sweaty! Again the same dream! What was about that place which isn't ready to leave her mind! She has been seeing that place in her dream from the moment she heard about it and saw it's picture! When she visited the temple for the first time earlier, she felt a chill running down her spine! The place looked like it had been calling her. She decided to visit the temple again!

Naisha got ready to leave for the ancient temple when her friend stopped her.

"Don't go Naisha! It's full moon tonight!"

"That's a good thing! It wouldn't be so dark!"

"Idiot! Trust me! I grew up hearing stories about Naahargarh and this place isn't normal! It will be late night when you would reach there! All the ghosts, spirits an supernatural creatures roam around during full moon!"

"Dumbo! Those thing happens in fairy tales! This is real life! Bye now I will be back soon!"

Naisha walked into the deserted street and everything happened exactly as per her dream! She contacted her team for some help but no one was ready to accompany her on the full moon night! As soon as the silhouetted figure escaped, she ran towards the porch and saw the fallen metal! It was a beautiful silver anklet! She had never seen such a fine and delicate piece of work ever in her life! Mesmerized, she picked that up and the next moment, just then the huge gates of the temple opened and someone held her legs and dragged her inside the temple ignoring her loud screams!

******

"You know how important that silver anklet is for us! It's our family heirloom!"

"Trust me, I didn't loose it on purpose! I saw someone coming there and had to run away! Can't take risk of being caught on the full moon night! One of the anklets must have fallen down there!"

"For generations, that heirloom has been passed on to the most deserving heir of the bloodline! It's very valuable! No ordinary person can bear it's responsibility. Yuvraaj, you lost it, you will get it back!"

"I swear on you Raajmata, the silver anklet belongs to our family, our bloodline, our lineage. I will repent for my mistake and would bring it back!"