27. There's Nothing Else I Want

WARNING: Smut ahead 🔞
Just a short one, pls skip first 2 para if you're not up for it.

*******

Yoongi leaned his head backward on the sofa as he gripped on Hoseok's waist, helping him bounce up and down his erected cock. He's now thrusting upward faster than before, both of them moan each other's names, curse in the air and groaned hard as they came at the same time.

"Aahhh, fuckkk!! Shit, Hoseok. You're so damn fine, baby!!" Hoseok leaned down to give Yoongi a sweet kiss before he stood up and pulled away from Yoongi's dick.

While cleaning up and putting back their clothes on, Yoongi said,

"I wish Jin's pregnancy hormones were as strong as yours. We haven't fucked again since the day he came back. Shit, I was just holding back as I don't want to be at his bad side again."

Hoseok just rolled his eyes while Yoongi isn't looking and sat back down, turning the TV on with the remote control.

"So that's why you keep coming here coz you can't get a good fuck out of him??" Hoseok said.

Yoongi slid his arm on Hoseok's shoulder and kissed his temple. "You know that I miss you too. You're already a part of me, whether you like it or not. And my baby right here needs me." He rubbed Hoseok's tummy gently.

"And daddy needs you too, hmm?" Yoongi leaned down as if whispering to Hoseok's stomach. Then he looked up to Hoseok and asked,

"You're almost 10 weeks, right?"

Hoseok nodded, brushing Yoongi's hair while staring at him. He felt quite delighted to see Yoongi getting excited for their baby.

Yoongi was adamant to have their baby aborted before, they argued about it for days. He even got beaten up a couple of times by Yoongi which made him think that he will lose the baby. Thankfully, the baby is strong, so was he.

Until Jin returned. Hoseok actually thought Yoongi would push him more in getting rid of their baby as Jin is back. He was ready to run away from Seoul and raise the baby on his own. Even if he loves Yoongi deeply, he wouldn't trade the life of his baby just to be with him.

But Yoongi came to him one day, apologizing for not acknowledging the baby earlier. He now promised Hoseok the world. He bought him a new house, not as grand as where Yoongi and Jin lives though, but still it's a home he shares with Yoongi. He no longer needs to rent an apartment and worry about getting by. Yoongi also cared for him more, which he never did before as he always just comes around when he wants a great fuck.

Though Hoseok knows Yoongi loves Jin, and only Jin, he's contented with Yoongi's promise that he will be there for him and their baby and will not leave his side. It's all he wants, even if it is an unrequited love, it makes him happy just to be with Yoongi at least.

Yoongi kissed Hoseok again on the lips passionately, when he pulled back, he whispered against Hoseok's lips, "You and our baby are really a blessing to me. Good thing you are just as far as Jin is. I have great plans for us."

Hoseok leaned back, quite nervous about this 'plan'. "What plan, Yoongi?"

Smiling while caressing Hoseok's tummy, he said, "Our little baby here will come with daddy. He'll be taken care of better if he's with me and Jin. Then Jin's baby can be yours. Play with it, toss it around. I don't really care. You can do whatever you want with it."

"What the fuck are you talking about?!! Do you want us to exchange our children? Why would you do that to your kids??!" Hoseok stood up, disgusted at what Yoongi wants to happen.

"My baby will stay with me!! Why would you like him to be with Jin?? Why are you doing this to me, Yoongi??!" Hoseok is now teary-eyed. He knows that when Yoongi wants something, he will get it by all means. So he fears that however he protests, Yoongi will still make this happen.

Yoongi stood up as well and grabbed Hoseok's jaws. "Are you shouting at me?!! You should be fucking thankful I'm taking care of our child!! Would you rather have it aborted, huh??! I want this baby with me at my home! As I can't bear to raise that other bastard in Jin's fucking womb!!"

Hoseok started to cry as he can feel Yoongi's grip is tightening more and more. "I-I thought that baby was yours t-too??"

Yoongi lets go of him and pulled his own hair out of frustration, then he tossed Hoseok back down the sofa. He hovered over him and strangled his throat, "No!! It's not mine!! Not fucking mine!!! Shittt! But that's the only way to keep Jin from leaving me!! So you will obey whatever I tell you or you'll regret the day you decided to keep this baby!!"

He lets go of Hoseok and the latter started to cough while catching his breath, "Y-you're an a-asshole, Yoongi!!"

"What did you say?!!!" Yoongi was stopped when the corner of his eye caught the sight of his husband on TV.

'They're going in!! Excuse me Sir, how are you related to Kim Taehyung?!'

'Are you his boyfriend, Sir please, why are you the only ones allowed in there?!'

"That fucking whore just won't stop!! He needs to be reminded who's the boss around here!" Yoongi picked up his jacket from the sofa and leaned down to Hoseok.

"I'm not yet done with you Hoseok! Don't do something you'll regret. You know, this will only bring us closer, don't you like that? Think this through, hmm babe?!" He kissed him on the forehead then head out the door.

*******

So, who guessed it right?!

Let's see if you'll guess too what's coming next for our Taejin 😣

Borahae lovey's 💜

~Author-nim 😊