48. Words Are Not Enough

Few months passed.

Author-nim's P.O.V.

"The country's most admired actor and bachelor is now taken?! Men and women all over social media are grieving as one netizen posted a photo of two men making out in a car, one of them is presumed to be Kim Taehyung. But the man straddling him in the driver's seat is still unidentified.

Kim Taehyung's agency still refused to give a statement regarding this trending photo, as we try to reac--"

Jungkook turned the TV off and hit his office table loud, which made Jimin jump slightly from the sofa.

"I swear, there's no one hornier than those two!!"

"Really? Even us?!!" Jimin said which earned a glare from Jungkook.

"They make out everywhere without any care at all!! The last time, it was a video of them kissing in an empty aisle of a supermarket, and with Seojoon in the grocery cart watching them!!" Jungkook shook his head.

Jimin laughed at his stressed fiance. "I remember those 'parent netizens' were shaming Taehyung that he's exposing a child in such a scene! They said he didn't care as he's not a parent yet, and that he only cares for his horny dick. I wonder what they would say if they find out that Seojoon actually came from that same horny dick." Jimin continued to laugh while Jungkook just smiled and shook his head.

"I have no idea what Taehyung is planning. But sooner or later, he will let his fans know. For the meantime, I get to suffer in covering up for him." Jungkook sighed.

Jimin walked to Jungkook, sat on his lap and put his arms around his shoulders. Jungkook embraced his waist and rested his head on Jimin's neck.

"Just take it easy, babe. Don't stress yourself too much. I'm sure Taehyung is fine however you handle it. He's not that concerned anymore of his image as he's happy with Jin now. Now, relax or more lines will come out of your forehead. I don't want you looking so haggard during our wedding."

Jungkook smiled, "Okay babe. I'd definitely want to look best for my sexy, gorgeous and beautiful husband-to-be on that day. I love you."

Jimin giggled, "I love you too, Kookie."

*******

"I love you too, Kookie."

Jimin said, teary-eyed, while listening to Jungkook's vows. He's not even sure if Jungkook is already done with delivering his vows but he already pulled Jungkook into a deep, passionate kiss which made the guests cheer gleefully.

On the other hand, the priest is panicking in the middle of all the cheers, "Wait, wait please! It's not yet time for that-- ohh, well..." He sighed defeated, as the couple paid no attention to him.

*******

Seokjin's P.O.V.

It's finally Jungkook and Jimin's wedding day. Me and Tae are the best men but I feel like I am the only one doing all the work! The only thing he did was to let the couple sign their papers.

When I did everything else - from Jungkook's missing socks, to Jimin's surprise gift for Jungkook that he forgot to put in a purple paper bag, so I had to find one or else Jimin would break down dramatically! All the small and big mishaps, I took care of them.

Had it not because of the wedding coordinator, I would've already flipped this venue upside down. Good thing she's been very helpful.

I have been ranting on Tae since we finally got a chance to sit while we eat.