12

Paul's POV

Juliana has been off the past day, it's been almost a month since she came. Almost a month of being together with her, she taught me mediation in the woods. We sat together for hours, I learned more about her and she learned more about me.

"What's going on?" I asked as we came back to her garage. We just got back from chasing the red leech to Canada.

"You know when you get a bad feeling about something?" She asked sitting down.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Everything is about to go to shit soon." She said.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked curiously. Was she in danger?

"I don't know exactly, things are changing soon. I don't know what is but things are." Juliana admitted.

"We'll figure it out, we always do." I said sitting next to her.

"I don't want to freak anyone out though if I'm wrong. Everyone is already on edge with the red head running around. I don't want to put more pressure on Sam." She replied.

"Does it have to do with the pack?" I asked.

"I don't think so, it's an outside affect not the leech either." She said sighing.

"Don't stress it too much." I replied kissing her shoulder.

"I just have a headache I guess, my wolf is on edge. The creatures I'm more in tune with linger in my head in a way. It sounds absolutely crazy but it's true, my headmaster said it's normal according to the archives." She admitted.

"It's not crazy, I want you to tell me these things. What's your wolf telling you?" I asked rubbing her back.

"Take you and run, keep you safe from whatever is about to happen." She said putting her elbows on her knees. She put her head in her hands trying to lull the headache away.

"I can take care of myself." I reminded her.

"I know, my wolf is territorial and very stubborn. Most of them are the same way, extremely territorial especially towards you." She admitted.

"I'm yours, always." I reminded her. I kissed her neck and she sighed softly.

"Your voice calms her, my gift is more of a psychological game. Most creatures I can turn into don't do much except sit patiently for when they are needed. The ones I'm more in tune with announce their needs and desires to stretch out." She explained. It made a lot of sense, she was telling me what she had to go through.

"Can I do anything more?" I asked.

"No, I'll be okay." Juliana insisted.

"We can go stretch your legs out." I offered.

"No it's okay, they're okay." She said softly.

"I'm here for you Princess, whatever you need. I may not completely understand but I can try to, I don't care what you turn into. I would be a hypocrite if I judge you." I replied rubbing her back. She was in one of my shirts and spandex shorts. My scent lingered on her body when she wore my clothes. It was a divine thing to smell.

"Thank you." She said sighing.

"You deserve to be taking days off, your going to burn out." I said lightly scolding her.

"I know, I just get bored and antsy." She admitted.

"I'm almost done with high school." I said. I only had three more months, Juliana helped me remarkably with my schooling. She was definitely an intelligent young woman.

"I know, I can't wait." She replied. She had the weight of the world on her shoulders, held to a certain expectation for the pack. She also had to keep everything a secret from Bella and her Dad.

"We got this, then maybe during the summer we can take a vacation." I suggested.

"Really? Can I pick where we go?" She asked.

"Of course, what do you have in mind?" I asked.

"Call me a child but I've always wanted to go to Disney World." She admitted.

"I'll start saving." I said smiling. I would do anything to make her smile.

"Shut up, you can save for souvenirs. I also have a college fund which I won't need to use. I'm tied down here, stay with the pack, become a wife, and hopefully a mother. This is my future here, your here and my Dads here. Buy a little place down on La Push, I love it here." Juliana explained.

"Your not tied down, we can leave La Push one day. It doesn't have to be like that." I said.

"But that's what I want, I don't care how young I am. I have you and I want to stay near for my Dad, I want a cabin by the beach. To walk along the shoreline with you until we can't anymore. I don't want to leave La Push Paul my family is here now." Juliana replied.

"Whatever you want Princess." I said kissing her cheek.

"Anything?" She asked.

"Mhm, I'll do everything I can to make whatever you want happen." I said.

"It's a simple thing." She replied picking her head up.

"What is it?" I asked.

"A promise." She said.

"What do you want me to promise?" I asked.

"That you'll never leave me." She said looking at me through her lashes.

"Never Princess, your stuck with me." I said pulling her into my side.

"I could get used to that." She admitted softly.

"Good because I'm clingy." I said kissing her softly. She put her hand on my cheek and held me to her, holding our faces together. I never wanted to let her go, she was my future and I didn't seem to care.