Chapter 2

||Time Skip to tomorrow morning||

[Y/N POV]

I groaned as I my alarm started to go off. I turned it off and stretched out of bed. 
I looked at the bag at my door and sighed. I forgot I'm going to that camp today- 
I changed into a set of clothes and tied a [F/C] hoodie on my waits, then grabbed my phone, seeing a few new messages saying 'Keep in touch!' or 'Don't have too much without us! ;)'
I laughed at some of the message and replied, "Don't worryyy- I'll keep in touch! :)"

"Y/N!! The bus is going to be here in 10 minutes!! Are you ready yet?" called out mother from downstairs. 
"I'm coming! Hold on!" I yelled back, grabbing my bag and ran downstairs. 
I ran into the kitchen and started eating the toast my mom left out. 
"You excited?" laughed mother. 
"Eh- Not really. But we'll keep in touch, right?"
"Of course!!" 

She hugged me tight and we started to laugh. We split the hug a few seconds later and then I saw my Dad walk down the stairs with his suit on.
"Good Morning, Dad!" I smiled. 
He looked at me and then just grabbed his coffee.
My smile slowly disappeared as I finished my breakfast. 

After breakfast, I was outside as the bus came around. I looked at the driver, and I was concerned a lot. He had- a hook for a hand-? Jesus- 
"Um- Ok-" I mumbled, fiddling with my fingers. 

My mom came out and kissed my cheek, "Have fun hun! We'll miss you!!" 
"Haha, Mommmm-! But I'll miss you too!"
I looked inside to see my father reading the newspaper.
Not even bother saying bye? Damn-

I walked to the bus and waved at my mom one last and the door closed. I took one more peek at the driver while walking to the back.
Well- this is it! My first day a camp! ... Jesus this bus is giving tense vibes from the man in front- 
I took out my phone and headphones, then started listen to music. 
I'm betting he murdered a person. Seems like that vibe. I laughed at myself as I started scrolling through [Social Media Name]

I soon started feeling tired, so I put my phone inside my backpack, but kept listening to my music. 
I got into a comfortable position and fell asleep.
But once I woke up, I think I would be greeted with something more surprising then I imagined. 

[3RD POV] ||At Camp||

"Can you believe it, Max?! We're getting another new camper!! And its been only a week!" David cheerfully explained. 

"Oh great, more idiots." mumbled Max, rolling his eyes. 

Nikki and Neil started walking over and waved at David and Max.
"Hey Max! Hey David! Whatcha guys waiting for?!" Nikki asked.
"Why, a new camper is arriving soon! We're just waiting for them to come with our dear Quartermaster!" David replied, still smiling. 
"So then why are you here, Max?" asked Neil, pointing at him.

Max glared at him, giving him "You know why" look. 
"Ohhhh-" 

"Now, I want you all to remember to be nice at- AAAAA-" 
Once again, David got hit by a bus again.
"HA- Never gets old!" laughed Max.
"Seriously! How is he not dead?!" called out Neil, backing away.

"New kid is here" Quartermaster blankly said.