Keep Returning Home

"Castle," I moaned, trying to ignore how electrified I was by his kiss landing directly on the most sensitive soft spot he knew live just beneath my jaw on the right side of my body. His hips were fully pressed again mine as he had me pinned to the shower's wall, holding my leg up, exposing my entirely to himself. I stared to speak through heavy breaths, "You- you promised no- funny business. I- I have to- get to work."

At this point, concidering the fire burning in the pit of my stomach, my body desiring his full form, I half thought about ignoring my better judgement and blaming my late arrival on morning sickness. Gates certainly wasn't going to penalize me on my first day back from medical leave (again). "Come on, Kate," he answered, brushing up against my thighs, pressing his amusement between my propped open thighs, stroking my joy as he rocked back and forth around me. "Just a little longer."

I didn't fight it. Having him effortlessly set off every nerve in my body, sparking sensations with even the smallest hip fluctuation, I couldn't stop myself from giving in. Continuing to stroke the contours on my flesh as our lips marked each others bodies, I didn't realize how close I was until that final burst flooded over me. My cry of complete satisfaction was unable to be masked by the simple sound of the shower, but I didn't care. As he played around my entrance, bringing himself right to the edge, my body was racked with a second wave of complete ecstacy. As I hit my pinnacle, Rick finally found a way in, holding me up higher against the wall. His body quaked in and out harder and faster as he found a rhythm that I'd never seen in him before. As I again felt a wave of total jubilation burst through me, he finally pulled me down to him as close as he could and his whole body released, pouring every ounce of himself into me as he was frozen in place by a moment of bliss.

When we were finished drying off, still naked, but in our own bathroom, Rick took a moment just to stare at me in our full length mirror as I worked to comb through one final knot. Seeing my body, seeing the scars as much as the curves, he smiled at me in complete adoration. "God, you are gorgeous."

I looked at him in the mirror, smiling to myself as I asked playfully, "What's gotten into you?"

He grinned, trekking up beside me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "You just look absolutely beath taking. I forgot how stunning you look when you're pregnant." My eyes rolled as his head felling the crook of my shoulder laying passion filled kisses over my skin as though we were teenagers again. As I combed one setnof fingers through his hair and held my other hand over the his on my stomach, I moaned into Rick's hold for a short moment longer before speaking.

"I have to get to work," I sighed adjusting out of his hold.

I only made it so far until his hand on my wrist pulled me back to him. This time, his hands twisted around my waist as his lips fell to mine in a kind, gentle stroke. We only moved together for a moment before he pulled away, resting his forehead softly against mine. "I love you," he whispered. Before I could replied, he slipped down out of my arms as crouched in front of me, laying a soft kiss on mysides of my stomach, saying, "And daddy loves both of you very much."

My eyes then widened and I pulled back. "Do Ryan and Espo know about the twin thing?"

Rick came up off the ground a bit slowly, replying, "No, I figured mommy should know before the uncles did. Speaking of," he wandered into the bedroom lifting our son from the crib he was standing in, "the boys pretty much demanded Brayden come by for a visit this morning, and I thought that might keep you from having to do the whole dance of, 'How are you? How are you feeling? How was the hospital jello?'"

"Rick, no one asks me about the jello except you," I stated.

He answered, "And I already know it was crap." My eyes rolled as I strolled into our room to put on my clothes. I didn't even have my bra strapped before Brayden was putting his arms out and calling my name. "Well, I'll pretend not to be insulted by that," Rick commented as he struggled Brayden into a more comfortable hold.