Chapter 1

Marvin wasn't home. Whizzer was alone...and bored. he hadn't had sex in a week, and was awfully horny...and hungry. he made his way to the fridge and spotted a carton of eggs in it. he opened it up, wanting some eggies over spinach over toast. he picked an egg up, and was about to crack it open when he heard a small voice. "no don't!" Whizzer looked around, scared and confused. was someone inside his house? he shook his head "I must be hearing things" he thought. he went to crack the egg again, and heard the same voice "I'm in your hand idiot!" Whizzer looked down, and saw small arms, legs and facial features on the egg he was holding. "Yeah that's right, I'm talking to you. now put me down!" Whizzer slowly put the egg down, shocked. "were you just going to kill me then?!" Whizzer stared at the small thing in front of him. "uh...." Whizzer said, speechless. "Well were you?!?!" The egg said, crossing his arms. "uhm..." Whizzer couldn't speak. "Ugh. if you're not going to answer me ill just ask a different question. What's your name?" the little egg asked. "Uhm...Whizzer. what's your name?" the egg scoffed. "That's such an inappropriate name. anyway, my name is dick" Whizzer laughed "and you said my name was inappropriate" "it is inappropriate. mine is cool. what are you trying to kill me for." Whizzer stared at dick. was he serious? "I just wanted some eggies over spinach over toast man..." the egg jumped onto whizzers hand. "I cant do that...but maybe I could get an eggie to fuck you...that eggie being me." Whizzer scoffed. "yeah like ill let an egg fuck me. I'm sure Marvin is much better than you." "bet. ill show you im much better. come on, lets go to the bedroom" whizzer smirked "hm fine then." they made their way up to the bedroom...