Chapter 3

Marvin was home now. they had gone back to their usual routine of sex and cuddles straight away. that's basically all they did. Whizzer was bored of this. he liked the sex, of course he did, but he liked it with dick more. he liked being treated like a slut. Marvin didn't do that. Marvin was a bottom anyway. Whizzer fucked him. He considered asking Marvin to fuck him, and one night he did. "Marv uh, okay so you know how much I love fucking you but...could you maybe fuck me tonight babe?" Marvin thought for a second "uh...okay baby I could try..." Marvin went into the drawer to find the lube, and saw the collar and lead left there by dick. "Whizzer, what's this? we don't have a dog?" Whizzer looked shocked "uh...I was thinking maybe you could use them on me? like, I could be your bitch" Whizzer smirked a bit. "Whizzer, that's real weird man. why would u wanna be a dog? I'm not gonna use them dude, I'm just gonna fuck you" Whizzer pouted "fine then, do it" He got on all fours while Marvin got behind him. Taking his underwear off and taking his 27.38cm pyramidal peak out. he thrusted into whizzer hard, making whizzer moan. after a few minutes of thrusting his meat into whizzer, he stopped. He could feel something inside of whizzer. "what the fuck is that" Marvin pulled out and shoved his whole face up whizzer's ass to see what was in there. "whizzer. why are there a ton of eggs in your uterus. and how the fuck did you grow a uterus" Whizzer looked confused "what the fuck are you on about Marvin" Then Whizzer remembered. Dick had broken inside his ass. He must have not gotten it all out "uh...Marvin. there's something I've got to tell you..."