Chapter 2

Whizzer and Dick made their way to the bedroom. Whizzer stripped naked immediately. He was so horny, he didn't care if he had to do the devils tango with an egg to have something up his ass. "alright then, fuck me" dick stared at whizzer. "get on the bed. all fours" dick said. Whizzer did as he was told and got on the bed, which was a giant cube made from smaller blocks that can be taken apart. He got on the bed on all fours, like a dog. "now put this collar on baby" dick said, seductively. Whizzer took it hesitantly, and put it around his neck. "well done baby, you're such a good boy for me aren't you darling?" Whizzer said "yes daddy. ill do whatever you want daddy" dick moaned "say that again baby. but first, put this lead on" Whizzer did. Dick the egg attached himself onto the loop of the lead, wrapping it around his little egg body a couple times. "alright that's good. now lets do this" he grabbed onto Whizzers legs and climbed up until he was at Whizzers butthole. "you ready Whizzer?" Whizzer looked behind him "yes of course I am daddy, but where are you?" His question was answered when he felt a small egg shaped thing crawl inside of him. Whizzer moaned as loud as he could, he was sure the neighbours could hear him. Dick started crawling in and out of him, hitting his prostate with every crawl. Whizzer was holding his forbidden breadstick and wanking off when he started tensing up his ass muscles. he just wanted to make it feel good for dick, but instead he crushed him. when Whizzer realised this, he pulled the remains of Dick out with the lead he was attached to. He had killed his lover. When looking at the egg shells, he realised that the yolk was still inside his entrance. Whizzer wrapped his body around like a contortionist and put his mouth at his butthole. he sucked it, and the yolk went into his mouth like he was a vacuum cleaner. Whizzer thought he was safe, he couldn't get pregnant from the yolk, it was only inside him for a minute. Whizzer knew he should have made Dick use a condom. But it was fine, Whizzer would be safe. He had gotten it all out of him...or so he had thought....