Prologue

"MISTAKE!"

PUNCH!

"FREAK!"

KICK!

"LOSER!"

PUNCH!

"MONSTER!"

A young boy with raven black hair woth hints of h/c and e/c eyes laid helpless on the ground covered in a small puddle of his own blood.

Four people surrounded him in the room, three adults and one 6-year-old. One of the adults just watched as he sipped from his flask and stare at the boys beaten form with no symphony

After one more punch and kick they left as the Male remained, once he saw the others gone his emotionless face vanished as worry and panic crossed his face as he kneeled.

???: I uncle c Crow

Crow: shh kid I know "gently hugs him" I know

Timeskip

Yang giggled as she tripped the poor five-year-old over as he grunted and held his still wounded side from last night's beaten, as Tai pulled on the ropes around him before he started to chuckle quietly before it turned into full blown laughter as he held a crazed look in his e/c eyes.

He shook his head and got up turning slowly towards the girl as his eyes turned a bright yellow with slits as the whites of his eyes turned a light blue and created a cracked glass like appearance.

Y/n: I hate you

Before he roared as blue lines appeared on his body and the ropes tied around his body snapped, he turned bard his now sharp looking fangs at his so called "family" with the intent to feed before he heard a whimper and turned seeing a small child with silver eyes and black hair stare at him in fear.

He looked at her before his eyes widened and he backed away and took off running into the forest ignoring the calls his abusers as rain and thunder surrounded him, panting he stopped before looking at his now blue tipped claws.

(Pretend he's younger and I do not own this art all credit goes to the owner!)

He fell to his knees sobbing before letting out a blood curdling scream filled with pain and anger before holding his head in hands before he heard a twig snap. His head snapped in the sound direction and gasped seeing a boy his age with black hair and red cat like eyes.

???: are you ok?

Before his world went black.......

(Next update is Tuesday)