Chapter 1: New Life And Other's Like You?!

No-one's pov

You groaned slowly opening your e/c eyes while looking around seeing a ceiling before gasping and shooting up in a panic, before hearing the door open causing you to turn and see the same boy from before.

Behind him were two girls, one with long blonde hair with rainbow eyes, the other had long black hair with red tips as her purple eyes stared at you with confusion.

Gasping you shot off the bed and ran to the corner curling up and sobbing, using your arms to cover your head you sobbed louder.

Y/n: PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!

The boy sighed before walking over and kneeling.

???: I'm not going to hurt you, your body is still healing

Your shaken slowly stopped and you looked into his eyes seeing no ill intent before stuttering out

Y/n: w who are y you?

Muzan: I'm Muzan Kibutsuji and the other two at the door is Kokushibo and Doumia there like you and I

Y/n: I'm y y/n and w what do y you mean l like m me?

Muzan: "chuckles while eyes form into slits" were demons like you

Timeskip

After being informed more by Muzan you slowly started to get comfortable around them and told them off your past, let's just say neither of them were happy about it and Doumia hugged you as you cried into her chest.

Doumia: don't worry y/n-chan you can stay with us!

Kokushibo: I agree your welcome here y/n

You smiled faintly at them before looking at the sunset.

Y/n: please call me......

"Akaza" ............

Hey my Starcubs! Sorry for the long wait I just finished my five year college course so I have a bit of free time but with my luck I ended up getting covid, so I'm gonna focus on recovering then come right back into writing. I will be focusing on one book at a time to help me be less stressed. Anyway enjoy the chapter and see ya in the next one!