Kalapradarshan event

Arjun's pov
"My student Arjun is a supremely talented archer! The best in the world! Why wont he be !? He is my Student! The student of the great Guru Dronacharya!" Gurudev declared before the entire arena.
I looked at him wanting to stop him but everyone knew his arrogance. Dronacharya had always been a very arrogant and proud man. He could do anything for his accomplishment even wanting a child's thumb as gurudakshina. I knew he was right in his place and it was his duty to educate the kuru princes and make them better than the rest of the world but did that give him the authority to destroy Eklavya's entire life?! When I had confronted him regarding this he blamed me for his sin saying it was his promise to me of making me the best archer in the world that made him commit such a grave sin. I never told him to promise me anything! However he was my guru...whatever I knew today was all his teaching.
"Thus Arjun is undoubtedly the best archer taught by the greatest guru Dronacharya!" Ashwathhama said proudly.
This was too much...I was not the best archer. I would've considered myself best in Hastinapur had I not met Radheye few days earlier. He was an extremely superior archer with grand skills and if not better atleast equal to me.
"Stop!" A very familiar voice surrounded the entire arena. The whole crowd stopped cheering and my proud Guru turned around ready to face the man who dared to challenge his shikshya.
We all turned around as a young man jumped from the top of the arena his entire body glistening with the sunshine and his eyes shining with talent . Radheye!

"Pranam Guru Dronacharya! I have to agree that your Arjun no doubt is a great archer and even if I consider him as the best archer I cant consider you the greatest guru of all for that would be an insult to my gurudev!" Radheye said as he bowed hi...

"Pranam Guru Dronacharya! I have to agree that your Arjun no doubt is a great archer and even if I consider him as the best archer I cant consider you the greatest guru of all for that would be an insult to my gurudev!" Radheye said as he bowed his head in respect as he noticed me. I nodded back showing my respect to the great archer.
"What do you mean!? Am I not the best guru if my shishya is the best archer in the entire Aryavrat!? " Drona asked his face glushing with the anger he would soon vent upon this talented individual.
"Firstly I agree Arjun is a great Archer and I can accept him as the best though I personally feel I might be as capable as him. Yet I can accept him as the best for he is uttam! He doesnt have the arrogance you possess and a man surrounded by pride and ahankara can never be a guru! He surely is a teacher and you are the best teacher in the entire Aryavrat but you are not a guru Mahrishi" Radheye said confidently.
Everyone were shocked beyond wits. I couldn't speak either for whatever he had said was completely true yet no one had the courage to offend the son of Great sage Bharadwaj!
"And who do you think you are!?" Guru Dron asked .
"I am Karna! I am a mere commoner of Hastinapur. " he said.
"How can you a commoner interfere in the middle of a competition where princes are participating!" Kripacharya shouted with fury.
"Wait...are you...are you the same lad who came to me years ago? I remember you my son...you are indeed a great archer there's no doubt!" Dronacharya said as he recalled vis first meeting with Karna.
It seemed he was pitying Karn a little. But why pity him? As if to answer my question Kripacharya shouted " What is your caste you impolite boy?!"
Karn looked at me his eyes filling with agony. He was a suta...I coildnt control my heart from breaking as I witnessed his condition. Why was caste so important for these people?
"I am a suta...the son of Mahamahim Bheesm 's Charioteer Adhirath " he answered with the same level of confidence showing he was not ashamed of his father or his caste.
"Suta...you're a suta! How dare you even touch weapons!" Kripa shouted.
Drona was a little sorrowful as he knew how great of a talent Karn truly was.
I was going to stand up for my friend when jyesth Bhrata yudhisthir forestalled me.
"Pray listen Karn. You maybe have learnt archery outside of Hastinapur but In Hastinapur it is strictly prohibited for a suta to use weapons! Thus I request you to not commit any adharma and leave the arena" my brother politely insulted the archer.
He looked at me expecting me to say something. I wanted to but my jyesth Bhrata had clearly showered his opinions and we brothers had to stick by it and obey his dharma as ours. That was our only dharma. Thus I cant stand up for Karna even if I want to.
"Backaway suta putra. A suta doesnt have the capability or the talent to stand up against us" bhrata Bheem said following his dharma and also going out of the way to insult Karn.
"But Bhrata Karn is a really capable archer. He doesn't deserve these taunts." I Said looking at Karn begging him to forgive me for my lack of support. However he seemed grateful as he smiled at me. No one had ever stood up for him and even a single sentence from me was well recieved by him.
"Ravan was a brahmin and an asura! How could he then fight against Rama?!" Duryodhan shouted.
"Because Ravana was a king!" Kripacharya replied.
"If so then right here and now I declare this boy as the King of Anga!" Duryodhan declared.
Everyone were completely taken aback. Bhrata Bheem was cursing Duryodhan while Bhrata Yudhisthir feared Kafn would be his new ally with whom he would try and defeat us. Yet I felt oddly satisfied. For the first time Karn had recieved something that he deserved and I was happy for him. For the first time I repsected Bhrata Duryodhan's decision. Even if he in the future had planned to use Karn against us I was happy for Karn's present.